Chapter 6

* Knock knock *
I woke up next to a burned out fireplace, my hair a mess, and my cloths crooked. I got up opened the door while still rubbing sleep out of my eyes..
"Good morning Hinata, long night?" Kiba said with a small laugh as he walked in.
I ignored his comment and we walked up to my room. Well shit let's get this day started shall we I said with a smile. He nodded in agreement. I took a shower and got dressed I decided to wear a pretty pink V-neck shirt with black skinny jeans and pink sandals. (I had a thing for V-neck shirts and skinny jeans) I looked up for a second into the mirror and caught him staring at my ass.. I turned and smirked at him, "take a picture it'll last longer sweetheart" I said with cute sarcasm in my voice. He looked up and with a quick comeback he replied well shit what else do you expect me to do when I have a hot girl for a bestfriend" he said with a laugh and smirked. I laughed and replied, "yea, I dont blame you I'd be looking at me too" I said with a smirk on my face and laughed. He just laughed again and got up heading towards the door shaking his head "I'll be downstairs rummaging through your fridge." he said walking out the door. I laughed and said alright I'll be right down. I went back to brushing my hair and thought to myself that's weird.. I rarely catch him checking out anybody let alone me.. I just shrugged it off and continued..

Kibas POV;

What the fuck.. did I seriously just say that.. ughh what an idiot I said to myself while face palming.. whatever it's said and done, nothing I can do about it. But its weird that she's so confident right now.. I wonder what's got into her.. I shrugged it off not thinking much about it as I continued walking towards the kitchen I noticed that there where two sets of plates silverware and cups on the counter.. that's weird.. Hinata normally never leaves dirty dishes on the counter let alone a second set.. I wonder who was here last night....

Hinatas POV;

I walked downstairs and noticed Kiba examining the dishes.. shit.. I forgot to wash those I was so caught up with Sasuke I forgot about them.. and before I knew it Kiba asked, "who was here with you lastnight Hinna?" I knew he was gonna ask that but what I didn't know was what I was gonna reply with. I thought to myself should I lie and avoid the situation or just say fuck it and tell him.. He asked again thinking I didn't hear him the first time.. oh.. yea.. uh.. well.. Sasuke kinda came over... I said while twiddling my fingers.. Kiba looked at me with a dumbfounded "what the fuck" look on his face.. "wait. Sasuke Uchiha? .." he asked sounding a little annoyed. Why am I acting so nervous and scared of his response.. its not like Kiba's my boyfriend or anything.. so I replied with all seriousness yes, Sasuke Uchiha. "So what. You guys dating now. Explains why you've been so confident in yourself today." He said with an annoyed look on his face. I looked at him kinda irritated.

No. We're just friends. "Yea right Hinata. Stop lying. You'd probably just date him to get closer to Naruto." I stood there while those words replayed in my mind.. Something in me just snapped, I looked at Kiba and without thinking I replied. My love life has nothing to do with you so stay out of it. Its not your concern. What goes on between him and I or anyone is my business and my business only. If you can't respect that then fucking leave.. Next thing I knew he was gone.. the door slammed shut and I dropped to the couch and just sat there.. I didn't have the urge to cry, bitch, or moan.. I just sat there.. not even knowing where all that rage came from..Kiba.. you idiot..

Kibas POV'

Fucking bitch.. I don't need you. You were just a low self-esteem hassle anyways... kiss my fucking ass. I walked home once I got there I ran to my room and for some reason I started feeling tears form and fall from my eyes.. I slammed my fists through the wall over and over flipping everything in my room letting out all my anger.. why.. why did I have to get so jealous and say all that stupid shit to her... why can't I ever keep my feelings in check.. fuck.. fuck.. fuck... I messed everything up... I always mess everything up... All because I had to fall in love with her.. why her... of all people my bestfriend... Im sorry Hinata.. im so, so sorry...