Chapter 19

*Six months Later*

I looked at her and still cant believe how lucky I am to have her. I was sitting in a chair outside while she was playing with the dogs. I run up to her and wrapp my arms around her kissing her neck and told her.. You know you're my bestfriend, my soulmate, you are the girl I want to live out the rest of my days with. Please be mine forever, I said spinning her to face me.
She looked at me with gentle eyes and kissed me passionately. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red and I could feel her body getting hot.
I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel her dripping wet between her legs as it rested on my stomach. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her mouth never parting with mine.
--------------------------------------
*Hinatas POV*
I could feel myself getting turned on to the point where I have no control over it. My body was hot and I could feel in between my legs was soacking wet.. My cheeks turned a deep red knowing what this man was doing to me. But still.. I dont think I could stop even if I tried.. I felt this heartbeat racing, his body was just as hot as mine was, his grip tightened as he was holding onto me like he never wanted to let go. He started walking towards the doors opening them and shutting them he walked upstairs to my room opening the door never once parting from my lips. He layed me on the bed his body hot and racing  undressing me and I started undressing him we started kissing once more before we started.
All I could think was he's the only one for me..
------------------
*After*

We layed in bed with our hands lached together.
I love you Hinata he said as he kissed the top of my hand.
I love you too Naruto-Kun I said as i layed my head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart.
We layed together for half an hour until..
*weeeoo weeeoo weeeoo*
Narutos eyes shot open and jumped out of bed quickly putting his pants on. He looked at me with a calm face but I seen through it.. I seen the look in his eyes.. they read panick, worry, but most of all fear..
-------------------
*Narutos POV*
I know that alarm.. fuck..
I got dressed trying to stay calm, trying not to let her see me worry.. but she seen right through me.
I walked over to her and kissed her, I love you baby.. I'll be back soon.
Ok.. she replied and just watched as i walked out the room.
I ran downstairs and whisperd to the dogs to take care of her. They quickly zoomed upstairs as I walked out the front door. I jumped into my car and quickly drove down to the Hokage meeting grounds.
--------------------------
*Hinatas POV*

I heard the door close and I instantly broke down. I heard running up the stairs and next thing I knew I was getting licked by all my babies. I calmed down and started to pet all of them.. but my mind was on repeat of all the possibilities that could go wrong..
-----------------------
*Narutos POV*
I arrived at the meeting grounds and seen Tsunade waiting for everyone to appear. She had worry writen all over her face but never once did she break. I started scanning all along the crowd looking for my asshole of a bestfriend but he was nowhere to be seen.
Tsunade:
Now as all of you know I sounded the alarm. This is no practice drill everyone, this is the real thing. I have picked the best fighters to be on the frontlines. Look around you, everyone you see here today are now your comrades. Any problems you have had in the past let it all go. We have much more important things going on now.
I will be fighting with all of you in the frontlines.
I will be the one to lead.
It begins tomorrow at dawn.
Be ready and be prepared.

And just like that the draft has begun, and war is now in motion...

I got back into my car and stopped by my house. My dad was surprisingly waiting there for me..
As I walked inside I felt his warm embrace and tears falling on top of my head.. I couldn't help but stand there and cry with him.. I felll to my knees crying as did my dad.. but he never once let go.
I finally picked my head up my eyes red and swollen and looked at him and said..
Dad, I need you to promise me something..
Anything son..
-----------------------------
*Sasukes POV*
I drove home and started to get my things together. My mind started to wonder..
What if I don't make it back.
What if I die.
Whats going to happen..
I started feeling tears run down my face. I would be lieing if I said I wasn't scared.. shit.. If anything were to happen to me, I need to make things right with Naruto..
What I did was uncalled for.. I'd hate me too, shit.
I'll see him tomorrow and then I'll make amends..
-------------------------
*Narutos POV*
I got into my car and tried to hide my pain as much as possible before going to say my goodbyes to Hinata..
I reached the house and she was already waiting outside for me. I got out of the car and she quickly bolted towards me and hugged me tightly with tears running down her face..

Naruto! Don't leave me I cant have you leave me! Please.. please.. stay with me!!
She screamed crying hysterically..

I put my head down and tried to be strong as best as I could. I grabbed her pulling her in and wrapping my arms around her body. I stood there holding her tightly while she breaks down inside my arms..
I tried so hard to not cry in front of her.. what i felt was unbearable.. it was as if I could feel the pain thats running through her body, run through mine..
I stroked her hair with tears running down my face telling her every thing is going to be ok..
I picked her up with one arm on her back and the other under her leggs. I took her inside but she didn't want to let go.. so I sat on the couch with her on my lap and her head on my chest.. I finally calmed her down a bit.. I picked her head up and had her look at me ..
I'll be gone for 4 months.. it'll go by fast watch..
But I need you to be strong for me..
I love you Hinata. I'll be back.. I promise.
She looked at me with tears running down her face and started crying hysterically again. She kept shaking her head saying dont leave me..
Hinata.. I need to protect this village. As long as you're here then I'll do anything to protect it.
No Naruto! Lets run away! Please! Please!
I grabbed her hands.. you know it doesn't work like that I told her.
Please Hinata.. this isnt easy for me either.. but I have a job to do and I have people to protect.. I promise you I will make it back.
She sat there in silence and finally gave in.
Alright Naruto.. Just come back to me..
You have my word..

We stayed together the rest of that night dreading for tomorrow to come..
----------------------------
*The Next Day*

We woke up and said our goodbyes. I jumped in my car and took one more look at my baby through the rearview mirror and left..

Please come back to me Naruto..

I arrived at the meeting grounds where we would all be transported to where the war would be taking place.
I scanned the place like i did yesterday trying one more time to find Sasuke before we get deported. But again.. he was nowhere to be found.

Alright everyone lets go! A soldier had yelled to everyone.
There were 4 different airplanes and once they were filled we were off..
I'll be back Hinata I promise..