Chapter 3

-Kiba's POV;

I laid next to her that night like old times.. she turned to me and with a soft voice she said "thank you for everything Kiba-kun" when she turned to me I could feel my heart beat fastening and my face turning red.. good thing it was dark and the only lights that showed were the moons rays shining through the small cracks through the curtains. "No need to thank me hinna I'll always be here" I replied with a soft voice.. she fell fast asleep but before she did I noticed her arm wrapped around my waist and her head laying gently on the corner of my pillow.. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful, peaceful face.. her complexion was so soft almost like a porcelain doll.. she was everything I've ever wanted, I've always been madly in love with this girl, ever since we were kids.. I couldn't imagine life without her.. but I know nothing will ever come from it.. her heart belongs to Naruto..

..Naruto you lucky dog you..
I would give anything to be the one she loved.. anything..
----------------------------------------
Hinatas POV;

That morning I woke up realizing I had my arm wrapped around Kiba-kun the whole night.. I felt my face get hot and a nervous feeling overwhelmed me.. I shot out of bed making sure not to wake him it was 6:30 in the morning and I remembered we have school today, so I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I nudged Kiba slowly waking him reminding him we have school today at 8:30 luckily for him is only takes 30 minutes to get ready.

8:00 hit and we took the public bus down to the school arriving there at 8:20 giving us enough time to grab our books and head to class. . half way to the lockers I noticed a tall blond boy, and it was Naruto, he's walking with another tall jet black haired boy known as Sasuke Uchia, Sasuke wasn't much of a friendly guy and is easily annoyed with Naruto.. well.. everyone really.. but you can see the bond the two of them share. And not far behind them was that stupid bitch sakura.. I couldn't stand her.. mainly because Naruto was head over heels for the pink haired bimbo.. damn I hated her.. I hated her so much.. only.. only because she has what I can't have.. and the one thing I desire..
He wants her while I want him... and she wants sasuke while sasuke wants...
"Hinata??? You ok?." I heard kiba ask me.. snapping me out of my thoughts. " ye..yea i.. im.. fine.."

'But I knew she wasnt fine.. I knew it'll never be fine until she has him..' Kiba said to himself as he watched Hinata walk to the classroom.. following not to far behind never taking his eyes off her.. just watching her beautiful long hair flow in the air with every step she took.. :Damn I love you Hinata.. I love you so much." he whispered to himself..