Chapter 26

I was so fucking tired from cooking that I had to sit down because my feet were hurting so bad. Man how does Hinata do this everyday.. I'd gladly go to work than cook. I looked at the clock, only 15 minutes till she's off work. That gives me 30 minutes in total because the drive home as well. I sat calculating the time and playing it out in my head.
....
I have just enough time!
I quickly put the food on the side to cool down, took the sweets I made and put them on a seperate dish to cool as well. I rushed over to the table and pulled out a beautiful white laced table cover and set it over it, grabbed the plates and silverware and sat them across from one another, I also grabbed our Champaign and glasses, and lit tall candles in the center of the table. I have 20 minutes till she gets here so I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower to freshen up. Once I was done I put an old tuxedo on and slacks. I went downstairs and watched the driveway until I finally seen her pull up. My heart started racing from just looking at her..

*Hinatas POV*
I looked at my watch and it was finally time to go home!

Geez how does Sasuke do this everyday.. my back hurts like a bitch..

I grabbed my purse and frame that I decorated and went to his office and sat our picture on top of his desk. Now it finally has character, his desk is always so boring. Hehe I hope he likes it I thought to myself while smiling.
I walked down to the carport and jumped in my car and drove home.

*Sigh*
Im home! Yay! I stepped out of my car and opened the door, Sas-
wow.. I said looking at him standing in the hallway..

He was wearing a tuxedo and holding a bouquet of roses in his hand and had the most dashing smile.. his signature smile but this time it was so much meaningful than all the other times. My heart was beating fast and It felt like butterflies fluttering inside my stomach.

But why? I had asked curious of the answer.

Because you worked so hard on the dinner last week and I messed it up big time.. so I figured I'd suprise you and make it up to you. He said smiling.

He took my hand and led me to the dining room where the lights were dimmed and candles were lit along with my favorite table cloth. He pulled out my chair as I sat and pushed it in for me as well. He grabbed our plates and poored Champaign and went to the other end of the table.

Enjoy, I made everything myself.
It looks delicious, Thank you.

After we finished our food he took the plates and came back with smaller desert dishes.
I rose my eye brow in curiosity of what he possibly baked.
He sat them down and they were cinnamonbuns.. I looked at him and before I got a chance to speak he said, I know they are your favorite so I bought the ingredients and made everything by scratch..
I couldn't help but smile. Once he set the plate in front of me I started devouring them.. I had three and by the time he sat down I only had 1 and a half.. yes I know, I'm a pig when it comes to my sweets specially cinnamon buns!
He looked up and started laughing. Im glad you're enjoying them he said.
Yea! They're amazing! I yelled not noticing my mouth was full..
He laughed and shook his head as he put a cinnamon bun in his mouth.

Thank you for everything Sasuke.
All your effort today to surprise me meant so much to me.
No ones ever done this for me I said stairing at him.
I could tell he was getting a bit nervous because he kept rubing the back of his neck.
Psh! It was nothing, really.
I had fun making this for you.
I dont know how you do it everyday! Its tiring but worth it he smiled.
Yea and I dont know how you work everyday! Now that's tiring I said with a small laugh.

He got up and walked towards me smiling and as he crouched down next to me.
I felt my face get hot and starting to turn red.. whats he doing I thought to myself..
He pulled out a small black box and I felt my heart race even faster.. oh man..oh man.. oh man.. is all I kept repeating in my head..
He opened the box and there sat the most gorgeous white diamond bracelet along with matching earings.
I picked this up for you too..
I sighed out of releafe but I was still so very nervous.. I need to tell him..

If you don't like it we can exchange it! It's no big deal he rambled.

No! No I love it!

Then what's wrong? He said looking at me.

Sasuke.. there's something I need to tell you..

Ok? What is it?.. You can tell me anything Hinata..

Well Im not saying all this because of what you did for me today.. it's more like what you've always done for me..

He looked at me confused as hell.
Hinata. What are you talking about. He said staring at me.

I let out a deep breath and continued on..
This past year and a half you've been with me through so much. You've helped me grow into the person I am today. You stuck by myside when I didn't deserve it, put up with my childish moments and my depressing moments. You were there through it all Sasuke. I can't ever thank you enough.. I didn't want to come to realizations that.. well.. over the months.. I kind of.. I kind of fell in love with you.. I said looking down playing with my hands..

I love you Sasuke Uchiha I said staring deep into his pitch black eyes..
With everything that I am..
I love you.

*Sasukes POV*

I love you Sasuke Uchiha
That's all that replayed in my head.
I grabbed her chin and faced her towards me.
Hinata, Ive always loved you. There was never a moment that I stopped loving you.
You are my light at the end of my darkest tunnel..
You help guid me in my most angry moments. You gave my life a new meaning of what it's suppose to be.

I love you Hinata Hyuga, you are and always will be,my first and last one true love.

Oh Sasuke! She said hugging me.
I hugged her back and didn't let go.. I never want to let her go.. never again.

I grabbed the jerwlery out of the box and placed it on her.
The bracelet compliments her very well. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in close her face was blushing and I could feel the lusting start to get uncontrollable..
I pulled her in and kissed her. Our lips crashing with one another until we finally parted.
I promise to always love and protect you. Ill fight for you till my very last breath, I promise you..

I kissed her once more and stared into her violet orbs and all I seen was my universe..

To A New Beginning.