Chapter 21

We ran towards the only direction team 4 could be at. As we started getting closer I heard bombs going off just over the hills. Shit.. Sasuke please be ok.
------------------
*Sasukes POV*

C'mon men fight with all you've got! We can do it!

Commander there are to many of them we have no chance!! A soldier spoke out.
Yea! Thanks alot Uchiha! You're the one that led us this way!
Yea! Yea! You sent us to our deaths!
Several soldiers started to yell and curse.
If only you men knew.. I thought to myself.
I charged into war and took out 5 of the enemies with one blow. I heard " oh shit.. He's strong.. wow.. "
Coming from my soldiers in the background.

I have no time to be worrying about dieing. I only need to focus on surviving..
I could feel deep down my old killing habits are slowly starting to rage inside me. The feeling is overwhelming and I can't help but let it all out. My anger, my rage, everything that's happened this past year is being let out. Until.. I lost focus of my surroundings and felt a sharp pain slice right through me.. I felt warm liquid start to fall.
It's over Uchiha Sasuke. An evil voice from the back of me whisperd.

Sasuke!!!!

I looked up and there he was, charging towards me from over the hill.
Naruto.. I smiled..
I snapped out of it and grabbed the blade that was sticking through me and made lightning strick right through it and into the body behind me. I heard painful screams and started to laugh silently. I took the blade out of me and turned to look at who struck me but when I looked down it was just a burnt body laying lifeless on the ground. I smirked, guess it wasn't quite over was it I said walking over the body. I looked over to my team mates and all of them had mortified looks.. now you guys know just how powerful I can be. I started walking back towards them but my body..I over did it. My bodys exhausted.. I felt my legs give out as I started falling towards the ground. But right before my face hit I felt an embrace that caught me.
Sasuke.. come back.. Sasuke..
My eyes slowly closing until I felt a punch in the arm.
Damnit Naruto! Why can't you just let me rest..

Because there's no way im having that. Get up. You're jobs not over. You still have people to protect and guid out of here. And we still need to fix us. Asshole.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. Im sorry.. Naruto. Im sorry for everything. You're my best friend and I plan on sticking with you for a long time.
Tears started to fall from his face onto mine as he was crouched over me.

Cry baby. I said with a small laugh.

Fuck you Uchiha. Naruto said laughing while drying his eyes.
Apology accepted Sasuke.. now c'mon get up. I said pulling him up.

*crying in the backgrounds from soldiers*
We looked over and everyone was crying like a baby.

Stop being girls men! We have a war thats still going on! Sasuke yelled.
*yeaaa, cheering*
Finally we had backup and killed all the enimies..
---------------------
*Narutos POV*
I lead everyone to a safe spot in a torn down abandoned building. I helped Sasuke on the way with one arm wrapped around him while his arm was wrapped around me. We got to the building and I walked towards a medical ninja from my team that had only a small amount of experience and asked if she could try and help Sasuke. Even the smallest amount helps I told her. She nodded in agreement and started working on him. I made my round making sure the soldiers wernt to badly wounded, everyone checked out fine. So I sat watching from across the room as my team mate was working her hardest on Sasuke..
Please be ok..