Chapter 23

I walked down to Narutos place and ran inside.
Minato! Todays the day the troops come back from war!
Lets go Hinata! We'll meet Naruto and Sasuke at rhe airport and welcome them home.

Although I wasn't to fond of Sasuke I always have to keep in mind that hes like Minato's other son weather I like it or not..

We got into the car and drove down to the airport. My heart was pounding from excitement and over filled with happiness.
Oh Naruto its been 4 long dreadful months. I can't wait till im back into your arms.

-Sasukes POV-

The plane was landing.. it seemed like it took forever to arrive to our village for some soldiers.. but the ride was just not long enough for me..
I looked out the window and caught a glimps of the two faces I was so terrified to see..
I was dreading having to tell them what happened..
The plane landed and everyonr was boarding off the plane..
I felt my heart start to cring and my body start to shake..
Then just as I was about to break I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder.. I looked up and it was Shikamaru standing over me.
He sat next to me and embrassed me and it was then when I started to really break down. I screamed screams of pain and heartache..
Why did he have to die..
I don't know Sasuke. I.. dont know.
I stopped crying and stood up.
There waiting for me..
I helped Shikamaru up out his seat.
Thank you, for everything.
We were the last two to set foot off the plane.
I walked over to Minato and Hinata and explained everything. I gave them the letter Naruto wrote.
Im sorry I couldnt save him..
I said walking away from the two..
My heart hurt more having to explain and relive what had happened. But the look on Minatos face was painful.. but not as much as Hinatas.. she stood listening with a blank look on her face.. as if she didn't want to accept the fact that he was dead..

-Hinatas POV-

We walked down back to the car. Minato dropped me off at my house but before he headed home with tears in his eyes he told me, Hinata don't stop coming by and visiting. You're like the daughter I never had before. Just because Narutos gone that doesnt mean im going to forget about you.
I looked at Minato and gave him a hug. Thank you, I promise I won't.
I walked into my house as I replayed the words Sasuke told us.
I stared at the letter Sasuke handed me.
I threw it on the counter.
I wasn't sure what I felt.
I felt sadness and pain but i felt more anger and rage.
He promised he'd be back. We had so many plans for the future.
How could he just die!!

-2 weeks later-

*ding*
The door bell rang.

Coming.

I opened the door just enough to see who it was.
My eyes were still blurry and my heart started pounding fast my eyes widened in disbelief as I opened the door with a smile on my face but that smile quickly turned into a blank emotionless expression when my vision became more clear..
Oh.. hi Minato..
Hi sasuke.
I know.. I sometimes see him too.
I looked away and let him in.
What is it Minato I said as I walked towards the couch slouching down.
Nothing. Just wanted to see how my other son was doing he said with a small smile.
I just rolled my eyes. Pft.
Minato came and opened the curtains and windows.
Sasuke I know it hurts but.. but you cant let this stop you from living your life!! He yelled with tears in his eyes.
I looked at him in shock..
I looked away and put my head down...