.1.

Me

Me and my best friend are sitting on the couch when I hear a knock on the door. She looks at me and I smile. I get up and go over to the door and open it. "Hey baby" he says. I smile and kiss him.

"I'll be back let me go get ready" I say running to my room.

Lilly

"Damn swazz looking good." I say to him smiling. He blushes and sits down next to me and looks down. I put my phone down and look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

He looks at me " I think I'm gonna keep him forever." He says I smile confusedly. "What" I say. He digs in his pocket and pulls out a box and hands it to me. I open it and look at it and it was a ring.

I smile "Do it I'm sure he will say yes, I mean you guys have been dating for like 2 years and trust me he loves you." I say handing it back to him.

He smiles and puts it back in his pocket. I turn around and see Blake walk out of his room. He was looking good. He had on a pair of swazz's joggers, his black timberlands, and one of swazz's hoodies.

"Damn baby you look good as always. You ready?" Swazz asks biting his lip. He nods and grabs his phone. They walk out the door and I get up an dgo to my room to get ready for my date.

I got to my closet and pick out a pair of highwaisted shorts, a black crop top, a long white cardigan, curled my hair, and put a black beanie on and painted my nails black and white.

After I was ready I grab my keys and left the house.

Me

were sitting at chipotle eating when this girl comes up and starts talking to swazz. I wipe my mouth and throw my towel thingy on the table and sit back in the booth.

"Hey your kinda cute, wanna go for a drink sometime?" The girl says. I smile and look at him raising an eyebrow.

"I can't" he says plainly. I smirked and got on my phone. I look up to see her trailing her hand down his chest. I simply lock my phone and put it on the table.

"Why not baby" she says. I tap her shoulder. She turns around and looks at me. "Well he can't because one, he's mine and always will be, and two your not his type." I say smiling the entire time.

She huffs and walks away. "So baby I have to ask you something." He says. I blush a little. "Will you...- " the waiter cut him off "here's your check sir have a good evening." After the waiter walks away he lays the money on the table and walks out.

Well then.

I get up and follow him to the car where he is holding my door open for me. I get it so does he and he drives off. "What's wrong?" I ask him looking out the window.

"Nothin-dont throw that nothing shit in my face. I know when something is wrong with you." I cut him off. He pulls over and gets out walking to the other side.

He opens the door and kisses me passionately. He pulls away and I whimper at the loss of contact. "Marry me?" He says like a question. I pit my hands on both sides of his face and kiss him.

"Of course." I say kissing his nose. He gets back in the driver seat and puts the ring on my finger and laces our hands together. I smile at the thought and kiss his hand.

We get home and we go to my room and have celebratory sex.

Lilly

I'm at Derek's when Blake texts me and said swazz proposed. I smile and lock my phone. "Come back to bed babe" he says kissing my neck. "Fine" I moan.

Yea ik it sucked but it'll get better I promise!!