14

Me

Wow, who knew it would be this soon in the relationship. I'm on my way to Lilly's because somehow she encountered another fuckboy.

My phone starts ringing and it's Derek.I smile and pick it up. "Give me one good reason why I shouldnt nock your head off." I say through the phone. He exhales. "Because no matter what she loves me and she will stay with me." He says.

"Hmm, idk I think she's learned her lesson with cheaters and I honestly doubt she wouldnt mind me ripping your throat out but hey that's her call." I say laughing.

"You find this funny? Taking joy in other peoples pain." He says. I chuckle. "Quite frankly I do, but yhu should know, so does lill." I say before hanging up.

I pull in her driveway and get out and run in her house. "Damn, what's up." She says and swazz comes running in. "Damn swift were you two racing or something." She says. I look at him and then at her. "I'm honestly on the verge of killing your boyfriend." I say to her.

She stands up and smirks. "Why." She says walking over to the counter. "Yhu got scotch." I ask her. She smiles and points to the drink cabinet." Always." She says.

I pour a drink and down it. "Sis, Derek is cheating on you" swazz says looking down. She drops her glass and leans against the counter.

I smirk and grab a knife. "This should do just fine." I say walking to the door. Swazz grabs my hand and takes the knife. "You should go I'll handle this call me and let me know you made it ok." He says before kissing me passionately. I nod and grab the handle.

"Go? Go where?" She says. I smile.

"Don't worry love, I'm going out of state for a few weeks, but I'll be back and when I return throw me one hell of a party." I say hugging her and walking out the door.

Yes rose I know but I got you I promise but yhu owe me 😂😍

But as for the year of y'all stay up and stay beautiful 👐🔥😍