#8#(part 2 of 2)

Me

We pull up at the meet and greet and get out. The boys pull up right behind us and get out. Lilly and Derek walk in and me and swazz walk in holding hands.

"Are you gonna be alright?" He asks me. I smirk. "I'll manage, and besides its for the fans, I know what its like." I say laughing. He kisses my cheek and walks out. I go stand next to lilly and cross my arms. "This should be fun." I say smirking. She laughs at me. "Chill, besides I think he knows not to try anything." She says laughing.

"So after the meet and greet they were talking bout going to the studio, you in." I ask her smiling. She nods and her phone starts ringing. She answers it and for some reason swazz calls us onto the stage.

I look at lilly and her eyes are wide. She hangs up then walks up to me. "Let's do this" she says. I smile and we walk on the stage.

We get out there and the second swazz sees me his face lights up like no other. I smile and blush a little.

He takes my hand and pulls me next to him. "What the hell are you doing." I say through my smile. "Relax you'll be fine." He says. After all of the commotion we all got seated at the table and there were mics everywhere in front of us.

They all started asking questions and all that good stuff. Me and lilly are bored asf and texting each other cause we kinda can't have a conversation out loud, and we are getting asked questions.

"I have a question for swazz and Blake." A fan says. I look up from my phone. We both say yeah in unison and swazz can't help but smile.

"Uhh so you guys are like gay. With each other." She asks.
"Yes we are why do you ask." Swazz says. The girl laughs. "Nothing really I was just wondering why be gay when you could be with one of us." She says.
I get up and walk out of the room. I go out side for some fresh air.

Lilly

"Can I please ask you not to ask stupid questions. I mean if swazz wanted to be with one if you don't you think he would be? Be smart that's all I'm saying." I say before getting up and walking out after Blake.

Swazz

"We will be back in a hour" I say before running out of the room. I go outside and find Blake and lilly sitting in my car. I get in the back and look at him. He looks pissed. "Babe don't worry about it cause I don't give a fuck who says something you my muhfuckin baby" I say to him giving him no choice but to smile.

"So we got an hour brake what you wanna do." I ask him. He smirks and bites his lip. I lick my lips and smile. "Dressing room now." I tell him.

We all get out and walk up to the door. Me and Blake are holding hands when the girl that asked that stupid question ran into Blake and spilled her coffee on him purposely.

"Oh I swear to god you little-" I didn't know what to do so I just grabbed him and pulled him in the room.

Lilly

"Wow, let me just say that was sloppy." I say laughing. She smirks and rolls her eyes. "And what are you going to do." She says. I chuckle. "See I'm not gonna bother with you cause you obviously are a waste of my time already. " I say trying to walk passed her.

She stands in my way and rips my necklace off my neck. I smirk. "And that's were you fucked up." I say before pushing her to the floor. She gets up and hits me in my mouth.

I wipe my lip and punch her in her stomach causing her to fall. I kneel down to her. I chuckle. "He's with swazz because 1 he can handle all of it and enjoy it and 2 because he deserves someone like him." I say before gettting up and walking to my dressing room.

"That was hot." Derek says biting his lip. I look down to see he has a stiffy. "Why don't we put that to use" I say pointing to his pants.

Me

He backs me into a wall and kisses me passionately. He picks me up and in wrap my legs around his waist. He starts sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan. He puts me on the table and lays me down getting on top of me.

"Please don't tell me your just gonna tease me like this for the next 45 minutes" I say to him. He smiles and kisses me then pulls my jacket off.

"I can't do this with clothes on" he says undoing my pants. I pull his shirt off and bite my lip. He smiles at me. "What!" I say covering my face.

He moves my hands. "You" he says blushing a little. I smile and stand up. I walk towards him til he's backed against a wall. He grabs me and flips us so its the other way. He picks me up and starts biting my neck.

I let out a moan and he smiles. He pulls off my boxers and pants and slides himself in. I moan loudly causing him to put his hand over my mouth.

He starts thrusting in and out. He moves his hand and puts his lips on mine. I moan into the kiss and he smiles.

Skip the rest

After we are done I have to change cause ya know that dumb bitch spilled coffee on me so I go to my bag and pick out my white skinnies, a jersey, a black leather jacket, and my black timberlands.

I walk out and Lilly looks at me. "Is there ever going to be a time were you don't look good every time you change" she says laughing. We walk back out there and swazz is looking pretty tired if you know what I mean.

I smirk and sit down. He looks at me and smiles. "Hey babyboy." He says. I smile.

Skip rest of meet and greet cause I'm bored with it.

We all get in our cars and this time swazz is riding with me and Lilly is riding with Derek.

We pull off and he grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. I look down and smile. "So once we get to the studio please tell me there is going to be lots of weed and lots of food" I say laughing.

"You know it!" He says smiling at me.

Whats going to happen at the studio. Idek yet but we will see next chapter. Bye for now babies.👅😍✌