41

Its daddy's birthday 👅💦 happy 22nd baby!!
---------------
Swazz

I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I groan and get up. "I'm coming!" I say a little loud at the door. I open it and its Hayes. "Your morning voice always was sexy to me" he says before crashing his lips to mine.

I push him away. "What the fuck are you doing!" I shout at him. He steps back. "I thought I'd drop by and give you a birthday present." He says. I laugh and look up, then back at him. "I think you've done enough." I say before slamming the door in his face.

I walk to the couch and turn on the tv. First birthday without him. I miss him so fucking much how could I be so stupid, and then he just shows up here and kisses me out of no where. It didn't feel like when I kiss Blake. It was cold and kinda forced.

But when I kiss Blake its amazing, I get this really tingly sensation and don't ever want it to stop.

I get up and go to the liquor cabinet and get a bottle of jack out. I look at it then throw it at the floor. It busts and I run my hands through my hair. "Fuck!" I yell through the empty house.

I go upstairs and go to the bedroom. Once I'm there I lay on the bed watching the fan go round and round.
Flashback

1 year ago today

I start to kiss back and he pulls away. I open my eyes and smile. "Happy birthday baby!" He exclaims. I smile and pull myself to the headboard. "You woke me up for that. Fucking tease." I say smiling at him.

He laughs and straddles me. He inches closer and closer to mg lips. Slowly might I add. He's so close I can feel him breathe. He goes to say something but I smash my lips to his. He kisses back almost instantly.

I flip us so I'm hovering him our kiss not breaking. He runs his hand up my torso and through my hair. I kiss from his lips to his jaw line all the way down to his sweet spot.

I begin to nibble and suck on it causing him to moan. I smirk against his skin. I look at him and he's blushing. I take my hand and move it to his pants. "Is that your morning wood or are you just happy to see me!" I say laughing.

He blushes even harder.

Flashback over

I sit up and close my eyes trying not to let out any tears. My phone rings and I unplug it grabbing it from the nightstand. "Yeah." I say wiping my eyes. "Happy birthday bub. Why don't you come over." She says. I smile. "Aren't you pissed at me too. " I say she laughs. "Well let's just say I'm not the one to hold grudges but Blake on the other hand he can be a little hectic sometimes." She says. I smile.

"Fine I'll be over in 30" I say through the phone before hanging up. I get up and go to the bathroom getting in the shower. I wash up and let a few tears fall before getting out to dry off.

I wrap the towel loosely around my waist and walk back to the bedroom. I look at the bed and frown before going to the closet. I pick out a pair of black faded jeans, and a black hoodie.

I grab a pair of boxers from the dresser and get dressed. I put on my black and white Nike's and grab my phone sliding it in the front hoodie pocket. I walk downstairs and grab my keys on the way out. I lock the door and walk to my car.

Me

I get out and shut the door. I walk in and sit at the bar. "Scotch please." I say to the bartender grabbing a napkin. "Good taste." I hear a familiar accent. I smirk. "Niklaus Mikaelson. I gotta say I'm not surprised to see you here." I smirking. The bartender outs the drink in front of me and I smile.

He downs his and stands up. "C'mon love I have something to show you." He says holding out his hand. I down mine and give him my hand. He pauses for a minute and then looks at me blankly.

"What that?" He asks looking at the ring on my finger. I smile at the thought. "A reminder. I'm still tied to this guy back home who is all but perfect to me but things happened and now I'm here." I say to him. He smirks wickedly.

"I'll do my best not to break the promise of that ring." He says before pulling me out the bar. I laugh and walk to my car. He goes wide eyed for a second. I smile and get in.

He does the same. I look at the ring again and mentally facepalm. "Nik what day is it?" I ask him. He chuckles. "Its Wednesday the 20th, are you alright love?" He says looking at me. I smile and nod.

"Im perfect." I say before speeding off.

Swazz

"Happy birthday bro. Your getting old on me." Nate says sitting down next to me. I smile. "Thanks." I say laughing. I look at my phone and see his picture on my screen. Nate chokes and gets up. I laugh. "You ok dude?" I ask him and smiles and nods.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen where lilly is. "Hey." I say to her. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Ok whats wrong with you?" She asks.
I look at her. "I am almost certain I don't know what your talking about." I say. She laughs. "When do you ever come to me and say just hey? " she asks. I smile but it fades. "Fine you got me. I guess I'm just struggling with the fact that the one person I want on my birthday isn't here right now so. What. Do. I. Do. " I say to her.

She shows a genuine smile. "Wow your really in deep huh."She says. I smirk."Don't worry, knowing him he's more hurt than you. So let's suck it up and celebrate cause its your birthday." She says.

A few hours later

We are all in the living room high asf and Nate just put out the last blunt. Out of no where lilly started laughing. I smile trying not to. Nate started to and I rolled my eyes. I hear someone nock on the door.

I walk to the door and open it. Its some blonde chick. "Where the hell is lilly." She says. I turn my head a little and call for lilly. She walks up next me. "Oh hello Rebekah. What's up?" She asks the chick. Rebekah looks at me and I turn to walk away.

"So did I mention Blake's in deep shit. Cause he is." She says. I turn around fast. "What!" I shout.

There it is. Happy birthday baby I hope it was a good one. This chapter was completed at 11:30 but I fell asleep and I'm updating this just now at 3:09 in the morning cause I just woke up lol. But I hope you liked it.