15

4hourz later

Swazz

Me and Nate are at the jail waiting for Lilly to walk out. She got into this bog ass fight with the bitch Derek cheated on her with. Shit I gotta call Blake.

"Hey babe, what's wrong." He says through the phone. I smile at his voice. "I miss you already and uhh Lilly kind of got a battery charge." I say to him. He chuckles. "I warned him." He says laughing.

I smile. "You two are absolutely crazy huh? " I ask him laughing. He chuckles, and says a simple "yep".

I see Lilly walk out and hug Nate. "Babyboy Lilly just walked out and I'll call you later. Love you" I say before hanging up.

Me

New Orleans what a great place to be at the moment. I stop at a bar. I sit at the bar and wait for the bartender. A shot slides in front of me. I look to the right and see who I was looking for.

He smiles, "welcome to new Orleans old friend." He says. I smile and down the shot.

Lilly

"I need my best friend right now, where the hell is he going anyways." I ask swazz. He looks down. "Swift answer me." I yell. "He went to go see an old friend, in New Orleans." He says.

My eyes go wide and I sit back. "Fuck" I whisper under my breath.

Kind of a filler or whatever but yeah this will be the last chapter for a minute with "me" POV so I hope you liked it.