20

Me

I get up before everybody else and get in the shower. I get in and just think. What the hell is he doing here And why now. I wash up and get all that good stuff done.

I get out and dry off and walk back into the room. I smile. What should I wear. I go to my closet and open it. I get out a pair of white skinnies, a gray shirt that says swift on it, my black leather jacket, and my black converse.

I kiss swazz's forehead and walk out grabbing my phone and keys. I get downstairs and see the door is open. I put my phone in my back pocket and lay my keys down.

"Lilly. You better have opened that door cause I'm not in the mood to do this right now." I call out. No one answers. "Oh come on." I wine.

"Easy love, there's still people sleeping." Someone says from behind me. "God, you just don't get a hint do you." I say turning around.

"Easy there tiger. I'm not here to hurt you I just. Wanna talk." He says. I chuckle and grab my keys. "What's there to talk about. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas remember." I say smirking.

"Please tell me you mean gambling." I hear swazz say from the stairs. I look at him. "You do mean gambling right." He says in a pissed kind of tone.

"You c-cheated on me." He says.

I glare at him and he tenses up. "The fact that you would think that is just fucked up." I say before walking out of the house.

Lilly comes out to the car in a black dress, red heels, red leather jacket, make up done and everything. "What are you doing." I say to her. "One. You need me right now we both know it. And two I didn't get ready for the hell of it now drive." She says shutting her door.

"Why now, why would he come back when I'm absolutely happy with what I have. Everything was fine until he showed up." I say.

She smiles. "It happened didn't it." She says smirking. I smile. "Only you would understand. I've always been a sucker for love. And just when I find it and everything goes good there's always someone or something that ruins it." I say rolling my window down.

"Ugh I need coffee." I say pulling into Starbucks. We get in the Starbucks and order and all that then sit down.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up.

Swift 😍🔥👅- Baby I'm sorry, that guy explained everything. Come back.

I lock my phone and put it in my pocket. Lilly comes back with the drinks and we walk out.

Honestly kinda liked it.