~6~

Me

We are in the car and its too quiet. "Ok yeah can't deal with this silent bullshit." I say leaning up plugging in the aux chord. I play hide away by daya.

Lilly smiles and just starts dancing in the front seat. I laugh and look at swazz who is oddly quiet. "You sick or something" I ask him. He looks at me then out the window.

"Okay then" I say sitting back scrolling through twitter. As we pull in the parking lot he puts his hand on my thigh. I look at him then put my phone in my pocket. I straighten my outfit and shit and get out once were parked.

He gets out and follows me. I smirk to myself and walk in. I look back to see lilly and Derek coming in too. Let the night begin.

4 hours later.

I'm dancing with swazz when he grabs my hand and drags me outside. "What's wrong" I say laughing. "I'm in the mood and I ain't in the mood to wait." He says kissing my neck.

I smile. "Not just yet" I say grabbing his dick. He let's out a low moan. I smirk and walk back to the door then turn around.

"Fuck it" I say kissing him lustfully. He picks me up and carries me to the car.

Lilly

Me and Derek walk out to the car to see Blake fixing his jacket. I get in the car. "Let me guess I don't wanna know do I" I say. They both say no in unison.

"Well I had a wonderful time tonight," Blake says laughing. I raise an eyebrow and pull off.

Skip drive

We get inside the house and Blake goes to the kitchen and comes back with a cup of coffee. "So since tomorrow is the meet and greet how about we all have a movie night?" I ask them. They all look at each other and shrug. "Sure" they all say at once.

"Ok so swazz put in a movie, and I will go make the popcorn." I say to him. I go to the kitchen and make a big bowl of popcorn and sit next to swazz.

"So what movie did you put in?" I ask him. He smiles and shakes his head. "You'll find out." He says. I roll my eyes and sit down.

After the third movie Lilly and Derek went to their room to have some alone time. I stand up and grab swazz's hand and pull him to the bed.

He bites his lip and smiles. "Are you sure, I mean we did it not to long ago and I don't want you to he hurt" he says. I smile and kiss him. "I guess I'll just go to sleep then" I say standing up to were we are face to face. His eyes go from my eyes to my lips.

I smile and start to walk away when he grabs my sides and lays me back on the bed.

A/N : Next chapter is the meet and greet 😄😄