43

Swazz

I look at her and her face looks worried. "Wait he fucked Nate and I'm just now finding this shit out."I exclaim.

She stands up and gets a smirk on her face. "Don't kill the messenger." Nate says walking through the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you. First you fuck my boyfriend and now you show up at my house." I tell at him.

"Well me and my best friend would probably suggest you guys take this outside." Lilly says. Nate smirks. "Please he couldnt hurt a fly let alone me!" he sneers.

I laugh. "Ok well let's see." I say walking outside.

A few moments later

Me

I pull up to my house to see Lilly,Nate,and swazz outside and Nate and Swazz are fighting I park and look at Rebekah and see shes still sleeping.

I get out and walk towards them. Lilly waves and I smile. "The actual fuck are you two doing." I say to them. They both stop swinging and look at me.

I smile. "Hello boys." I say to them. They both change their faces from happy to pissed. "Oh.. Both of you in the house." I say before walking in the house.

I smirk when they all file in. "Now that we're here." I say smacking them both in the face. "Explain, I mean I get it I slept with Nate but come on its not that big of a deal." I say smirking.

Nate looks hurt. "Ok look I've done this before and either one of you are about to say something stupid like me or him and honestly if that happens I will walk out the door. I made my decision a very long time ago but my trust was broken so the next word out of your mouths better be good." I say smiling.

The door hurts open and I see Hayes. "Oh honey please not today I'm already debating if I should kick their ads don't make me kick yours too." I say attempting not to smile.

"Wow something different about you. You got this thing going were you don't care about anyone or anything." he says leaning against the door.

I look behind him and smile. "Rebekah please take care of that." I say turning back to the boys.

"Now where were we. You know what, it doesn't even matter. Rose come with me please." I say walking out the door.

I walk to my trunk and so does she. I grab a suitcase and wheel it up to the house. I walk in and upstairs. "So how are you." I say. She shuts the door.

"Really. That's how we're playing this now. Pop up no feelings and you have the audacity to ask me how I am." she says.

I smile "I don't blame you for being pissed but in order for you to stay safe I have to leave again."I say unzipping the bag.

I grab a pair of blue skinnies,a white shirt, my black leather jacket, and black boots out. I walk to the bathroom and change and slide my phone in my back pocket.

I walk back to the room and she's looking pissed. I zip it back up and look at her. "I love you but i don't know how much longer i can play tug of war with more than one person anymore." I say. She slaps me. I lick my lip and taste blood.

"Ok I'll give you that one. I'm sorry." i say before grabbing the bag and brushing past her.

Lilly

I hear his engine rev before he pulls off. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs to see the both of them on the couch looking like their about to cry. "Oh God just roll a blunt and smoke youll be fine. It's Blake when has he ever been easy to figure out?" I say walking to the famous liquor cabinet.

I take the jack down and pour a glass and down it.

Fucking complicated little shit. I huff and pour another one. I down it and flip the glass in the counter.

T'was a shortie but it getssss better next chappie. 😘😘