...25...

Me

I push him off of me. "Trust me there's nothing I'd rather do but remember your the one who wanted this 'break' " I say before walking out of the room.
I go downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink. I down it and somebody grabs my arm. I turn around to face them and its Hayes. "This should grand. What could you possibly want." I say to him. He laughs.

"You and swazz are on a break I hear. I guess you weren't the one he wanted after all" he says. I smirk "you literally have 2 seconds to turn around and leave before I kick your ass." I say.

He chuckles. "At least I knew how to keep him longer than a year." He says.
I start nodding my in a yes type of way. "You know what I've learned. I give way to many second chances." I say before hiring him in the mouth. I see blood and I smirk. He bumps past me and I laugh.

"Cheers" I say as I down another drink. I see Swazz and leave. I get in my car and start it. I drive to the park. I get out and go to the swings.

Flashback

Me

"Where are we going?" I ask him anxiously. He smiles and shakes his head "I can't say." We were in the car for twenty more minutes before arriving at the park.

"The park!" I say. He shrugs "I thought it would be a fun first date." He says smiling. I laugh and get out and run to the swings. He gets out and comes and sits on the one next to me.

"So were at a park , at night for our first date." I say letting it sink in. "Yeah I thought it would be better than a movie or out to eat just me and you and the stars." He says.

"Your so poetic" I say to him. We both start laughing. I look over to see him looking at me. "What?" I say blushing. He shakes his head. "Your just so perfect." He says. I smile "thanks but I'm far from perfect." I say.

He stands up "to me you are." He says going over to the merry-go-round. I smile.

End of flashback

"You know that night really was perfect to me" I hear swazz say. I look at him. "You followed me?" I say. He looks down. "Blake I'm sorry ok. I don't know what else to say to make you feel better but I love you with everything in me and I need you." He says.

I look at him. "You know its not that easy to forgive someone who dumped you and start over." I say.

"But I don't want to start over. I want us back to the way we were. I need you." He says. I nod. He sits on the swing next to me.

"You know this feels like déjà vu." I say laughing. He grabs my hand. I looked at him. "So this is how the nights gonna end, a happily ever after" I say. He smiles "it looks that way."

I kiss him then slap him. "A letter really what were you thinking." I say. He laughs. "And were back" he says. I smile and kiss him.

I'm sooooooo bipolor dude 😂😂💯