11

Me

I wake up and swazz isn't in bed. I sit up and smile. I get a text and I answer it. It was from Nate.

Skate😜-
Hey bub me Derek and lilly are bored asf can we come and chill?

Me-
Duh be here in like 1 hour.

Skate😜-
Ok.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I start my shower water and get in.

Swazz

I walk upstairs to hear running water. I smile and walk to the bathroom. I go in and sit on the toilet seat. "I need your help with something." I say to him. "Shit, you scared the hell out of me." He shouts.

I laugh. "I sowwy." I say in a kidish voice. He laughs at that making me smile. "Oh hey the guys and lilly are coming over in like an hour." He tells me. I stand up and open the shower door. He gasps. "Oh hush , do you want me to go get anything." I ask him.

"Jack,vodka,and some weed." He says. I nod and walk out.

Me

I get out of the shower and dry off. I walk to my room and go to the closet. I pick out a pair of black and red joggers, a white shirt, and my red timberlands, with a red hoodie with swazz's name on it.

I walk downstairs with my phone and go to the kitchen. I start doing the dishes cause I want it to at least look decent when they get here.

I get done with the dishes and swazz walks in. "Hey babe." I say to him. He walks in the kitchen and stops at the door. "Damn, you look good." He says I laugh and kiss him.

I walk in the living room and sit on the couch. Swazz comes and sits next to me. I smile and lay my head on his chest. "I'm so tired" I whine. "Yeah well we did stay up pretty late." He laughs.

I kiss him passionately and he pulls me on to his lap. And as if on cue Lilly walks in with Nate and Derek. Swazz looks at me and laughs. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Big baby." He says. "Oh really now. Okay." I say going to get up but he grabs my waist. I laugh. "Who's the baby now." I say.

He blushes and puts his head on my chest. I stand up and Lilly looks at me. "What" I say laughing. She winks and I walk to the kitchen. She comes in and I take the drinks out of the bag and set them on the counter.

She grabs five shot glasses and I pour vodka in all of them and we carry them in the living room. We all grab one. "Here's to us and one hell of a life." I say before downing mine and they all do the same thing.

"So who's rolling up?" I ask everyone. Nate smiles.

A few hours later.

I'm standing by the kitchen door way when Lilly walks up to me. "Hey what's up." She says. I smile and look at all the guys laughing and smoking. "Nothing I'm just glad their happy." I say to her. She smiles. "Yeah they deserve it, we all do." She says.

"Babe come back" swazz whines. I smile. "Well that's our cue" I say.

We walk back over to them and sit down. Swazz pulls me on his lap and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Baby." I say sarcastically he laughs. Nate passes me the blunt and I hit it then pass it to swazz.

"So pizza?" I ask everyone. They all say yeah in unison. I laugh and get up to grab my phone.

I dial the number and order three large pizzas. I walk back in and nate is laughing at something and swazz is somewhere and Lilly and Derek are making out.

"Hey where's swazz." I ask nate. He points to the door. I walk outside and he's on the front step. I shut the door and sit next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Thanks." He says.

I smile "for what?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiles that smile. "For making my life better, you complete me, you are the one I fell for and I still do more and more everyday." He says before kissing me passionately.

"I love you Blake. Always and forever." He says. I smile. "Always and forever" I say.

We get up and go back in the house and as soon as i close the door someone nocks on it. I open it and it was the pizza guy. "How much" I say. He looks at the receipt and then looks at me and bites his lip.

"Don't worry I got it, its free for you." He says handing me the pizza. I close the door and walk to the living room.

"Guys I just got hit on by the pizza guy so it was free." I say laughing. Lilly laughs and so does nate and swazz.

Well I don't know about them but I'm hungry so I grab a slice and eat it.

I REALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT SO IMMA JUST CUT IT OFF HERE LOVE YA.

THIS WAS DEDICATED TO NATE AND THE BOYS. 😜😍

#FUCKWEBSTERHALL