18

Nate

I'm in the studio spitting some lines when my phone starts ringing.I leave the booth and answer it. "Yo man what's up?" I say through the phone. "Bruh Blake kicked this dudes ass." Swazz says. I start laughing.

"People should learn not to fuck with the Lil guy." I say laughing harder. He starts laughing. "Im not Lil but thanks anyways" Blake says in the background.

"I'm on my way back but Blake isn't leaving until later today, think you can meet me at my house in like 2 hours." He says. I smile. And say a simple. "Yeah." And hang up.

Jai

I wake up to see Lilly tracing her finger down my chest. I smile. "Morning gorgeous." I say to her she blushes and puts her face in the crook of my neck. I laugh. "How about we go get some ice cream or something." I say to her.

She smiles and runs to the bathroom. I hear the water start running and I get an idea. I jump up and run in after her.

I get in the shower and kiss her neck. "I l-love you Lilly" I say blushing. She turns to face me and kisses me. She smiles. "I love you too." She says I push her against the shower wall and pick her up.

I slide in causing her to moan.

30 minutes later

We get out of the shower and boy was that the best shower ever.

Lilly dries off and gets her clothes. She gets dressed and so do I. We get downstairs and get on the bike.

"To your house. There's a surprise there waiting." I say pulling off.

Just a Lil filler and I kind a liked it 😍🙌