.23.

Me

I wake up with a killer headache. I go to the bathroom and take a Excedrin. I look at the mirror and roll my eyes. I walk back in the room and don't see swazz. I go downstairs and he's not there. He's not here.

I sit on the couch I look down at the table and see a note. I pick it up and open it.

Hey babyboy,

I know your probably freaking out right now, its so typical of you. But this note isn't gonna help any. Look after what you said last night I've been thinking and your right. So I'm gonna go out of town for a while and go see my mom and dad. But until I get back I think we should be on a time out.

I love you baby.

- swazz.

The note read. I put the note down and get up. I go upstairs and grab a jacket some sweats and my phone. And change then leave. I get in the car and pull off. I call Lilly and she doesn't answer.

I put my phone in the passenger seat and pull in the drive way. I look in the mirror. "You can handle this." I say to myself before grabbing my phone and getting out.

I go up to the door and ring the bell. She answers the door and raises an eyebrow. "Since when do you ring the doorbell, having an off day?" She says laughing I just shrug and walk past her.

I sit on the couch and my phone goes off. I pick it up and look at the text.

Swazz👅😍~ hey babyboy.

Me~ are you serious, a 'timeout' and you think "hey babyboy" makes me feel better. Wow.

I put my phone down after I turn it off. Lilly looks at me. "Coffee or scotch." She says smirking.

"Coffee." I say. She goes to the kitchen and I stand up. I go to the guest room and get my bag out of the closet.

I always keep a bag here just in case. I pick out the clothes it had in it. And I put them on. I was wearing a jersey that has swazz's name on it and the number 94,a black leather jacket, my white skinnies, and my red hightops.

I walked downstairs and see Lilly walk in the living room with the coffee. I take a cup from her. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you." She asks as a statement. I take a drink of my coffee and shrug. "Life, its full of timeouts." I say her eyes go wide.

"So what did I say last night that was so bad that he put me and him on a timeout." I say

She looks at me. The looks at her phone. "Rose.!" I say slightly loud.

"Ok.so.you threw Hayes up in his face yeah so you were too drunk. I dropped you guys off and I guess he left after I did." She says. I pick up my phone and turn it on. I stand up and start pacing.

I call Nate. "I need you to come to Lilly's now. Please" I say before hanging up. "Stop pacing your making me nervous." She says.

I sit down. I text him.

Me~ I'm sorry. I was drunk and I was being stupid and I shouldn't have said it. I just need you here swazz I need you.

I sent it and a few minutes pass and I get a reply.

Swazz~ Im sorry he's busy right now.

I drop my phone and Lilly looks at me. She pick up my phone and reads it and her eyes go wide.

The door bell sounds and I answer the door. It's Nate. He looks at me worried "what's wrong." He says wiping tears from my face. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"I don't want to talk about it at the moment. " I say walking back to the living room.

My phone starts ringing and its swazz. I ignore the call and turn my phone on do not disturb.

Wow that was kinda fucked up. It was kinda hard to write this cause swazz is like boah