54

Me

"But sadly I can't kill you or someone will kill me." I said getting up and walking to the bar. "What are you talking about." Klaus said angrily.

"God! Lighten up, I am not the enemy here she is." I said pointing to Lilly. "And we can put this all behind us and find a way for us to help her or me and Rebekah can leave you and Elijah to deal with her." I said. Elijah raised an eyebrow.

"Did I say 'we're' stuck till next sunrise?" I asked. "I meant your stuck, I know Elijah and well he may be aggravated but when it comes to holding a grudge that's not his strong suit, and as time passes he will figure out why it was you that drove his baby sister and I to do this and then he will forgive me but until then I'll let him be aggravated." I said downing my drink.

"Now, come on beks she's waking and we still need to have a chat with kol." I said and we walked out of the house.

Nate

He went through all that over a bag of blood? Why? What was he up to?

I put the bag in the fridge and walked out the house to see Blake pull up. I quickly turned around and rushed back in the house.

I walked to the windows and started  ripping the black covers off of them in the corner of the house.

He walked in and I smiled I walked up to him and grabbed his ring whilst pushing him in the corner.

He went to come back but the sun stopped him.

Rebekah

I sped to him and wrapped my arm around his neck and ripped the ring out of his hand. I tossed it to Blake and Nate pushed me back.

I kept myself from falling and he stood facing me. He started walking towards me but I sped over to Blake.

Me

"You know I'm getting really tired of having to run from everybody I love." I said breaking Rebekah's neck.

"There." I said picking her limp body up bridal style and speeding out to my car. I got her in the back and ran to the drivers side. I looked at the door and Nate was looking at me and it wasn't a good look.

I shook it off and got in the car pulling off.

I picked up my phone and called Kol.

"Hello love!" He said enthusiastically answering the phone.

"Where the hell are you!" I yelled through the phone. "Calm down love, I'm actually about to pull up at Niks place." He said. "Good. Stay in the car the minute klaus sees you he will kill you so just wait for me please.

Niklaus

"If you know something you must tell me." Elijah stated. I huffed. "Why are we stuck here brother. It has to be something big cause out of all of the people you've met over a thousand year Blake is by far the best so what did you do." He said walking towards me.

"I had his boyfriend attached by hunters. And I guess he thought that by having Rebekah turn him it would give him a one up on them so out of anger he trapped us here with a novice hunter or whatever she is." I spat.

He looked shocked. "As much as this boy has been through you thought killing his boyfriend was just gonna make it all better didn't you brother." He said.  I rolled my eyes.

I heard the Lilly start to move. I turned around and she was on her feet. "Hello boys. Long time no see." She said smirking. "I'm going to enjoy killing you, and when I'm done, I will kill Blake and Nate with no one to stop me." She said pulling out a white oak stake.

I looked at her curiously. "And what are you going to do with that love? You do realize that even if you do manage to kill us you still have to get through my brother and Rebekah." I said. She chuckled.

"Don't you get it. If I kill you, they will be so furious that they won't be able to think and then I'll just take them out one at a time.!" She said smiling.

Hand wrapped around her head and snapped her neck. "Not today love, not today." Kol said. I looked at him. "Look who decided to join the party." I said smirking.

There you go for all my readers!!

Take this as a little Monday gift for your day!!