12

Skate

I get up and walk over to swazz. "Yo are you ok bro?" I ask him. He stands up and almost falls down. "Yeah your drunk." I say. I grab my phone and call Blake.

He tells me he is on his way back and hangs up. He looks at me and smiles. I raise an eyebrow. Lilly walks in and laughs. "What's with the face" she says smiling.

I point to swazz and she laughs. "Don't worry Blake should be here in like any minute now." I say. As if on cue he walks in.

"Hey what's wrong you look like you've been crying." She says to him. He wipes his face and says no.

Me

"So he been drinking since I left." I ask them. They both nod. I smile. Swazz looks at me and his face lights up like a little boy on Christmas. I laugh and grab his arm. "You k ow, your really really hot." He says. I smile at Lilly.

"Yeah I've heard that before" I say he smiles. "Oh" he laughs. The door opens and Lilly's eyes go wide.

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. She points to the bathroom and I take swazz there. "Do you have to pee babe or anything?" I ask him once we get there. He bites his lip.

Here we go. "Nah but I do have a little problem you can help me fix." He says. I chuckle. He looks at me with a serious face.

Lilly comes in the bathroom and swazz starts laughing. I roll my eyes and walk up to her. "What's up?" I ask her. She leans in "uh yeah we gotta problem. Your ex is here." She says.

I smile "that's just grand, stay here with him while I handle this" I say walking out.

Lilly

"So how many" I ask him laughing he smiles and holds up 6 fingers and says five. I laugh at that and sit on the counter.

"Do you think he is mad at me." He asks me sadly. I smirk "nah trust me he's been that drunk before too." I say smiling.

"I really love him" he says. Here come the feelings. "Yeah I know babe I can see it in the way you look at him" I say

Blake walks in smiling. "What are you smiling about baby." Swazz says. He laughs a little. "Kill a demon today and face the devil tomorrow" he says.

I think about it for a second then get what he meant and I smirked.

"Ok well I'm going to tuck him in bed at home and I'll call you" blake says before walking out. I smile then walk out.

Sucky chapter ik but I got you next chapter rose trust me *wink* *wink*

Luv ya 😘