53

Me

"Alright well you guys get a head start in gonna,uhh talk to him" I said pointing to Nate. They all nodded and walked out except for Lilly.

I smiled at her. "I'm fine I promise. I will tell him just not yet, I'll do it after all this is over. But go you have some plotting to do so get to it." I said shewing her out the house.

I shut the door and looked at Nate who was now sitting up on the couch. "Oh my god your awake! Good cause I got worried that you wouldn't wake up and....and I'm rambling and I'm just not ready to loose this." I said confidently. He smiled.

"Really?" He said mockingly. "Okay I'm like really serious right now so stop trying to make things funny" I said holding back a laugh. He smiled and walked over to me placing a kiss on my lips.

And it felt perfect!

I snapped out of my arousal and pulled away. He looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" He demanded. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I did not want this,but I had to to save your life and I was willing to risk it all on you cause like I said I'm not ready to give up on us just yet." I said spilling the truth.

"What are you talking about Blake?!" He said. "I'm....I'm a vampire Nate." I said. I could feel him tense up. I felt kind of hurt but brushed it off.

"I'm gonna uhh..go catch up with Lilly and we can talk about this later." I said over the lump in my throat. I walked out the door and got to my car fast. I got in and drove to Lilly's. I got out and walked up to her door.

I opened the door but couldn't walk through. "Ugh, Lilly come let me in." I said through the open door.

She walked up to the door and smiled. "Come in."she said. I smiled and walked in. "Lilly, I need your help I'm having boy troubles!" I exclaimed to her.

"That sounds like a personal issue." She said. I turned to her and she was right behind me. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "I am now." She said before driving a wooden stake through my stomach.

"Well I think we'll just have to talk about this later huh." She said before briskfully breaking my neck.

.............

I woke up slowly before realizing what happened. I looked down to see the stake removed. I put my hand over the healed wound. "Bitch!" I said looking at the door.

I sped out the door quickly to the parking lot. And she took my car. "Damnit Lilly!" I hugged pulling out my phone, which had a broken screen. "Great." I said.

I started walking out of the parking lot when I spotted her car. "You clever bitch!" I said smirking. I walked up to the driver side and elbowed the window breaking the glass. I unlocked it and opened the door brushing the glass out the seat.

I got in and shut the door. I reached for the ignition but there wasn't a key. "What!" I cried. I looked in the glove box I looked in the console and nothing. I slouched back in the seat and huffed.

"Wait a minute." I said opening the mirror visor. The keys fell in my lap.
I smirked. I put the keys in the ignition and brought it to life. I backed out and headed back to my house.

I pulled up in the drive way soon after ten minutes or so and got out. I walked in and Nate jumped up. "Blake! What happened?" He asked. I smirked.

"Well first my best friend stabbed me, then the butch broke my neck and stole my car." I said trying to walk past him but he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

He planted a forced but warm kiss on my lips. I softened up and kissed back before pulling away.  He looked at me. I chuckled. "I have to change and then your coming with me to help me find my best friend."I said briskfully walking upstairs.