29

Me

I do a quick u-turn and drive back to the house. I pull in the driveway and turn off the car.  I get out and walk back in the house.

They both look at me. "What, I realized I need more than a drink so I came back." I say.  Lilly smiles. "That's my cue. Bye love ya." She says walking out.

I walk upstairs and swazz follows me. "What did you mean more than a drink.? " he asks me.  I smirk.  "Don't get too excited there big guy." I say.  He comes over and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. 

"You deserve more than a drink" he says kissing me.  I smile against his lips. "And what might that be? " I ask pecking his nose. 

He pulls of my jack and shirt. "This dick." He says I laugh. He lays me on the bed. I put my hands on his chest and he holds them above my head. 

"Oh really that's how this is gonna go" I say trying to move my hands. He smiles and pushes them back. "That's not fair your cheating. " I say flipping us.

"You know your really hot." He says. I look shocked "really." I say he smiles "yeah I think I might even have a crush on you." He says. I kiss him passionately.

He takes off his clothes and mine and gets under the covers. He thrusts in causing me to moan. He starts thrusting and goes straight to my neck leaving hickies. I moan loud.

He comes to eye level and kisses me thrusting harder. I moan against his lips.  He let's out a low moan as he reaches his climax then pulls out.

"That was sexy." I say kissing him.

The next day

I get out the shower and go to my closet. I pick out a pair of white skinnies, a black shirt, my black timberlands and my white leather jacket.

I go downstairs to see Nate lilly and swazz. "Don't you all look cheery." I say.  Swazz stands up and kisses me. " good morning to you too" I say smiling.

I sit on the couch and look at them. "So what are we doing today." I say to them they all smile then look away. "Ok." I say walking to the kitchen.

Swazz comes in the kitchen sits on the counter. "Hey babe? " he says.  I turn around and look at him. "Yes" I say.  He motions for me to come here.  I walk to him and stand in between his legs.

He smiles. "What?" I say.  He shakes his head. "What." I repeat. He smiles bigger if that's even possible. "You, I just love you. Every thing about you. Its just amazing." He says. I kiss him passionately and he kisses back. 

Its starts to get heated when lilly walks in the kitchen. I smile. I go to his neck and leave a hickey on his sweetspot. When I'm done I noble on it causing him to koan my name.

He gets red fast. I laugh and kiss him. Lilly laughs. "Well I want to go somewhere so come on." I say pulling him off the counter.

We walk out the house and walk down the road. He takes my hand and laces it with his. I smile. He kisses the top of my hand. "Your so cliche."I say.

He laughs. "You two are absolutely adorable." Someone laughs. I turn around to see Hayes. I look at swazz and he looks pissed. 

"Are you seriously that alone that you have to attempt to ruin my best friends relationship." Lilly says walking up behind him.

I let go of his hand and walk towards Hayes. "How about. You find a man and get a life." I say.  He hits me in my lip. I lick it and taste blood.

I laugh. Swazz comes up andgrabs my arm. "He's not worth it. Come on babe let's just leave."He says. I wipe my lip and turn around.

"what do you mean I'm not worth it."He yells after swazz. He turns around and boy is he pissed. "Exactly what I said you are not worth my fiance going to jail over some fling that happened 2 years ago." He says.

Hayes gulps. I smile and turn around continuing the walk. After swazz caught up with me he took my hand.
"Say that again I like the sound of it." I say he smiles. "What my fiance." He says.  I smile and kiss him.

"You guys are so cute I wanna barf." Nate says. I smile. "Guys. I love you." I say to them.  "We love you to Blake. " they all say in unison. I laugh.

"What do you want to do today babe?" Swazz asks me. I smile. "I want to be with you, just you all day,  well and Netflix, pizza, popcorn and all that." I say laughing.

He raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure,rumor has it Netflix is a gateway drug to dick." He says laughing. I laugh.

Lilly

"Look at them, they look so happy, I'm just afraid something is gonna go wrong somehow I don't know I can just feel it. And then Hayes popping up like that was weird right." I say to Nate.

He nods. "I feel you. I just don't want him hurt. I mean we both know Blake is easy to love and almost always gets hurt but it seems different like he's actually happy without anything in his way and I don't anything to get in his way." He says. I smile.

"You seem pretty protective there." I say laughing. He shrugs. "I'm always protective of my family." He says looking at them.

"I completely understand that." I say. Blake and swazz are goofing around and all that. I smile. " I would do anything to keep him that happy but I just know something is gonna fuck it up and I don't want it to happen. He doesn't deserve it." I say.

I absolutely love this chapter don't know what but I hope you do to hut might update later today.

Word count: 1031