-5-

Me

I wake up with a killer headache. I got to the bathroom and take an Advil. I got to the kitchen and get a cup of coffee and check my phone. There is like 20 messages from Noah.

How did he get my number.

' baby I can't live without you I was so stupid not to take my chances, your perfect in everyway. Just please answer me'

The last message read. I lock my phone and put it down. I get up and my phone goes off again. I roll my eyes and pick it up.

My Rosie,
'I need you to come over to my room now.' The message reads

I get confused but I text her back and tell her I'll get dressed and be over there.

I go to the bathroom and get in the shower and all that good stuff. I get out and dry off. I got to my suit case and pick out an outfit.

I picked my all black joggers, a gray hoodie, and my white converse. I grab my phone and go up to Lilly's room.

When I get there she is pacing the floor. "Okay. So somebody is having a nervous break down." I say to her. She looks at me and her eyes widen. "It took you 45 minutes to get dressed in that." She says.

"Woah, I had to take a shower I smelt like sex gosh calm down would ya." I say to her. She nods and sits on the bed.

"So do I get the 411 on the hell is going on?" I ask her. She looks at em and smiles. " I just really need... A cigerette" she says with a straight face.

"Oh what the fuck, how the hell could even say that shit with a straight face." I say she starts laughing.

"Fuck you." I say to her handing her one. She smiles. "Nahh that ain't my job babe" she says. I roll my eyes. I go to open the door when my phone starts ringing. I look at her and she looks confused.

"Well who is it." She asks me.

"It could only be one out of two people, swazz or noah." I say picking up my phone.

"Babe thank god you answered were are you." Swazz says panicking. "Next door." I say calmly.

Lilly just laughs. He says ok. I put my phone in my pocket and sit back on the bed. "Wait for it, 3-2-1" as if on cue swazz walks through the door.

I smile at him and he is red. "Why are you sweating are rooms are literally 10 feet apart." I ask him. He walks up to me and kisses me. "Don't ever do that again. You could have been killed or something." He says looking at me.

"Well I mean she is a crazy bitch but she'd never kill me" I say looking at Lilly. She smiles. "Well even though this reunion of being ten feet away is lovely, we are going to a club tonight before we have to go to the meet and greet tomorrow." Lilly says.

I think about it for a minute than realize why the hell not. "I'm in. I'm botta go get changed." I say getting up and walking out the door.

Lilly

After they leave I go to the bathroom and take a shower and do all that good stuff. I get out and dry off and walk back in the room to my luggage and look in my "fun" suit case.

I pick out my white and gold dress with a cut down the back, my black heels, a black leather jacket, I curl my hair and do my make up.

I walk to Blake's room and go in. "Fuck" I hear a moan come from the bathroom. I laugh to myself and sit in the chair and start scrolling through twitter.

As if on cue he comes out the bathroom with swazz. "You two look positive beautiful, what is it a new position or just the cold water." I say laughing Blake flips me off.

Blake grabs his suitcase and goes to the bathroom. After like ten minutes he comes out fully dressed. "You look good bub" I say to him causing him to smile.

He had on white skinnies, his black timberlands, a gray shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"Yo babe you in here- holy fuck you look gorgeous" Derek says walking through the door. I smile "I know." I say standing up.

"You guys ready" I ask them. "Yeah were just waiting on swazz" blake says.

Me

As if on cue he walks out the bathroom And boy did he look yummy. He was wearing a pair of gray joggers, a black shirt, his all black Jordan's, and that cologne that drives me crazy.

I shake my head no. "Go change" I say to him biting my lip. He raises an eyebrow. He starts walking closer to me til I'm backed up against a wall.

He gets real close to my ear. "Why do I make you all hot and bothered." He says before backing up. I take a deep breathe and grab Lilly's hand. "Let's rock this shit like we in highschool." I say to her. She couldn't help but smile.
A/n: I don't know if I feel this one?;
Vote if you liked it.
Love ya babes stay wild.