16

Lilly

I'm sitting on the couch with swazz and he won't stop shaking his leg. I smile. "Don't worry, he knows new Orleans front and back. He'll be fine bub I swear." I say to him.

The door bell rings and I get up and walk to the door. I open it and its jai. I freeze. "Uhh, w-what are you doing here." I ask him. He smiles. "An old friend dropped by and told me you needed to see me." He says. I smile.

I open the door a little more and he walks in. I shoot Blake a text.

Text

Me- where the hell are you.

Blake- I'm not quite done here yet but you'll see me soon I promise.

Swazz

I get up and walk to the kitchen and get a glass of jack and down it. Once I'm done I hug lilly and tell her I'll be back in a few. I walk out the door and get in my car.

I drive to the house and park. I walk in the house and go up to the room.
I see a note on the bed and I open it.

Baby,
I know your probably freaking out by now but there is absolutely nothing to worry about I will be fine trust me. And plus I think this might actually help lilly. I mean when was the last time she's seen jai. But I will be back in a few days but for right now there's something important to do down here. I love you john swift.

-Blake

The note read. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I miss him so much already. What am I gonna do. I'm in to deep but I can't help it.

I need to get high. I call Nate and lilly and jai over and we all blow and party.

At the party

I'm sitting on the couch scrolling through pictures of me and Blake. I smile and lock my phone.

"Damn you really love him don't you?" Nate says. I nod and look down. "Then what the fuck are you still doing here. Go get your man bro." He says. I smile and hug him lilly and jai and run to my car.

Now while I brain storm on what to do next you better start on your update rose cause now you owe me.

And as for the rest of you love you and stay beautiful 😍😘😘