27

Me

We get in my car and drive to Starbucks first. "Ok what do you want bitch we gotta go through the drive through." I say laughing. She smiles "what's going on. You seem to happy at the moment" she says. I raise an eyebrow and smile. "What do you mean." I say before pulling up to the speaker thing.

"Can I get a vente java chip frap and a vente strawberries and creme frap." I say to the lady on the speaker. She gives me the price and we pull up to the window.

I pay for the drinks and pull off. "So what are we doing specifically." She says. I look at her and smirk. "Well an old friend is in town to see us. Someone I haven't seen in a long time." I say.

"Rebekah" she says. I nod. "She needs a favor that I owe her. So I'm gonna do it" I say. We pull in the bar and we get out. I walk in and see her at the bar. "Long time no see Bekah" I say sitting next to her.

"Where in the bloody hell have you been" she says. I smirk "around." I look around. "So who do we have to kill." I say in her ear. She looks at me and smiles. "You always were nostalgic to hurt someone. That's why I like you." She says. I smirk. "I try"

The bartender walks over and I look at him "scotch please" I say. She smiles "make that two love." She says.

"Hello love" she says to lilly giving her a hug. "I've missed this. Its like getting the gang back together." She says.

"Is Nik up to his old ways again." I ask her. "Why do you ask" she says. "Well kol is in town." Lilly says. I down my drink and we walk out of the bar. We get in the cars and leave. We followed Rebekah.

Swazz

God I miss him already. He's already been gone for like 45 minutes. That's long. The door bell sounds and I go to the door to answer it.

I open it and its a guy. "Is Blake here" he says. I look down and see roses in his hand. I smile " No he's gone at the moment who are you again." I say. He chuckles.

"Noah boatner" he says. I clench my teeth. "I will tell him you stopped by. And I'll give these to him for you. " I say taking the roses and shutting the door.

Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiii