Prank Week (1/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)

Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader Fanfiction

*****Sunday*****

Sam walked into the kitchen, and seeing a suspicious looking (y/n), stops in his tracks. He narrowed his eyes at you, taking in your face. You bit your lip to try to contain your smile, but it wasn't going so well. Dean is rummaging through the fridge, unaware of the situation.

"What did you do?" Sam questioned, looking around the room.

"Noth-nothing.." You say, using a cough to cover up your giggle.

"Hmm..." Sam says.

He goes to take a step, but lands face-first onto the tile. You finally burst out laughing, seeing Sam twist around on the ground, sitting on his butt.

His shoes remain stuck to the floor, as he gets to his feet. Dean had peered over the fridge door, silently chuckling, as he knew what (y/n) had just started.

Sam's face was red with anger, you could see the steam coming from his ears as he gazed at his shoes.

"The.... old.... super glue on the ....t ile...... was... price-priceless!" You laugh, struggling to speak in between fits of giggles.

Sam glared at you, face twisted in an evil grin.

"You have what's coming for you, (y/n).", He whispers, slithering out of the kitchen.

You stop laughing, watching as the Moose disappears, and Dean shuts the fridge, a beer in hand.

"You have started a war, good luck with that one." He said, before leaving you alone with a pair of shoes stuck to the floor.

"Ahh... shit." You say, walking out.

***********Wednesday***********

Two days had passed, and you began to ignore his comment, he didn't have the balls to pull off a stunt on you.

After all, you were the prank queen. You went about your day, but nothing seemed off. When the day ended, you crawled to your bathroom, getting ready for a shower.

Sam snickered, as he waited outside your door, listening for the sign.

Thousands of pops went off at once, followed by a high-pitched scream from you.

You cussed ferociously, as the fireworks went off. You had lifted up the toilet seat to use the restroom, but Sam had decided to rig the rim with snap-pops. Little bags of rocks that exploded when the rocks hit each other. As you sat down to do your business, the pressure caused the rocks to hit each other, and they all exploded.

You growled in frustration as you heard Sam's laughter from inside the bathroom. You turned on the water, and proceeded to take a shower, grabbing a towel when done. You stepped out, walking over to your hair dryer.

You looked at it for a second, before pointing the head away from you, and turning it on. Baby powder was blown all over your mirror, sticking to the fogged surface.

'Predictable Sam.' You thought, waiting for all the baby powder to be blown out of it.

***********Thursday*********