Evil Lurks Behind a Smile (Sam Winchester /Reader Fanfiction)

Sam Winchester/ Reader Fanfiction

"Jason, c'mere, I need you!" You hollered from the kitchen, the oven smoking as usual.

Jason darted into the kitchen, covering his ears as the smoke alarm screamed for attention. Grabbing an oven mit, he began fanning the device, hoping for it to silence. You grabbed the smoking dish from the oven, slamming the door back as you set the burned chicken on the stovetop.

Coughing, you tried to clear the smoke from the room by opening the windows.

"Burned the chicken again, I see, Ms. (L/n)!" Your neighbor, Barley, chucked, seeing you open the window.

"Yeah, I'm about to give up in the blasted thing!" You replied "How's the gardening going, Mrs. Broderick?"

Mrs. Broderick's head popped from the bushes, leaves sticking from her silvery hair.

"(Y/n), I told you to call me Margaret. Those pesky weeds are killing my back, maybe Jason could help me out?" She teased, standing up to brush off her knees.

"I'll ask him after this whole chicken fiasco is dealt with." You laughed, retreating back into the kitchen.

Jason had taken the smoke alarm from the wall and proceeded to remove the batteries. Chuckling, you turned to the black chicken, a scowl forming on your face.

"That's the third one today!" You groan, head hanging in disappointment and anger.

A pair of hands wrapped around your waist, while soft lips brushed your neck, earning giggles from your own.

"It'll be okay honey. You'll get it right next time." He whispered, nibbling on your ear.

You twisted away from him, placing a soft kiss on his lips, and threw the cooling chicken in the trash. You placed the blackened pan in the sink, walking out of the kitchen, hips swaying on purpose.

You jumped on the couch, Jason following you from the kitchen, he sat next to you, resting his head on yours.

"I love you so much." He said, twirling a strand of (h/c) hair inbetween his fingers.

"I love you even more." You say, looking up at his ocean eyes.

"That's impossible, you can't love me any more than I already love you." He shoots back, pulling you closer to him.

The ring of a doorbell breaks the moment you were having. Groaning, he pulls away from you, making his way to the door as you grab the remote, turning on the television.

Jason's voice was muddled as the theme song of Doctor Who began thrumming through the speakers. Engrossed in the episode, you hadn't realised Jaso's voice had dissapeared.

As a comercial broke through the show, you hastily wiped away your tears, looking around for you absent finance. When you didn't see him, you rose from the couch, making your way to the front door.

The wooden door was ajar, so naturally, you leaned out, finding him passed out behind a bush. Quickly, you ran to him, checking him over to see if he was alright.

"You are so clumsy." You groaned, dragging him back inside the house.

"Oh my God! (Y/n), are you dragging a dead body into your house?" Mrs. Broderick gasped from her yard.

Looking down at Jason, you awkwardly smile, gazing back up at her, while dropping him into the wet lawn.

"No! Jason is just passed out, that's all!" You chuckle, "I swear, he's not dead."