Request Chapter

***UPDATED 1/13/2021***

Hello peeps! I need some help. I have no idea what to write next and I need your help! I need more requests, so please request if you have one.

So I am trying to catch up on all of the requests, but I am sadly going to have to deny anyone that does a Suicidal or self harming reader. With Wattpad's guidelines, I have already had to take down some chapters of my other books because it was against their guidelines on self harming, somehow.

I will say that I will take some creative freedom with these requests, and I will try to make it come out how you hope, but if it doesn't I am sorry. I cannot do 100% planned out stories. 

Ex good:  Luci x reader - luci loves reader and they have a fight and leave, luci can't find reader until a couple of months after

Ex bad: luci x reader- luci loves reader and they go into a dinner called "The rusty chicken" and get chicken and biscuits, and they fall in love and have 3 babies all triplets.  

I am just saying, the more narrow the request, the harder it is for me to write it, so just a fair warning.

So far I have these requests:

Gabriel/Reader
~Reader is hunting with the Winchesters and stays in the hotel when they go off on a hunt. Then an unexpected visitor arrives.

Castiel/FallenAngel!Reader
~Cas meets the reader on a hunt and discovers that the reader was an angel and fell and was looking for Cas and Cas helps the reader and lots of fluff

Eldon Styne/ Reader (tbh I am not that far into Supernatural, unless he is a lesser known character from the earlier seasons...??)

- no description

Lucifer/ Reader

- Lucifer and the reader gets into a fight and the reader leaves. A couple days later Lucifer regrets its and tries to find the reader but he doesn't find the reader until a month later and apologizes

Thank you to all who sent in a request!

Keep those requests a coming!