Darry Imagine for queen_amber

Johnny's bruise was huge. I feel the throbbing in my left eye. We were walking down the street it was one in the morning the last time I saw a cloak. The two of us are silent for what seems like forever. We arrive at the Curtis house soon. I let my breath come out. I didn't really know why or when I stopped breathing. Anyways, we walked on to the porch. I peered into the window. Soda and Pony were still awake. I let Johnny go before me. When we came in they just stared for a second. Then, Darry came out if the bathroom. He looked at Johnny. Darry looked at Pony and Pony nodded. Then Dar turned to me. There was a hutch in his throat. His bottom lip now held his front teeth. He looked at me and then said, "Johnny you can share with Soda and Pony. Amber you can sleep in my bed and I'll be on the couch." I wanted to decline, but I was too tired and know better than argue with the oldest Curtis boy. I looked at Johnny, "Good night Little Brother." He smiles and groans at the same time, "By one year. Exactly." I shadow his movement and then head to Dar's room. It was like two web I woke up. I guess that I was crying again in my sleep again. Darry was right next to me. His arms around my waist. For someone like me, I would've jumped and moved away. The thing is, I felt safe in his arms. I felt like there was nothing else in the room. Just us. When I woke up the room was lit. I looked over and Darry was gone. I felt cold. Except for the heat rising from my cheeks. Then I feel my ears grow warm. I can't believe it. I actually have feelings for the one guy I didn't think I'd like. The man three years older than me. The man known as Darrel Shaynne Curtis Jr.