Sodapop Imagine For Total_Outsider

I was waitin for my boyfriend, Sodapop so we could go on our date. We have been datin' for two weeks, so I was pretty happy. I saw Dallas, Johnny, and Ponyboy walkin' over to me. "Hey, Mini Rose," Dally said puttin' his arm around my neck, I smiled. "Hey, Dal I thought you were in the cooler for another month or did you get out of good behavior?" I asked him, he smiled. "Good behavior," he said, I looked at Ponyboy. "Hey, Pony where's Soda at?" I asked him, he smiled. "Dingo why?" he asked, I smiled. "We have date," I said, Dallas looked at me. "Your not goin' on that date," Dally said, I looked at him. "Why not Dal?" I asked him, he smirked. "No reason your just not goin' on that date with Sodapop," he said, I was a little mad now. "Dallas that's not a reason, that's just an excuse," I said, he looked at me. "Listen to me Mini Rose, I don't want somethin' bad to happen ok," he said, I nodded. "Hey, how about a movie at my house?" Ponyboy asked me, I nodded. Ponyboy and Johnny went to get Sodapop while me and Dallas walked to the Curtis house. I was still mad at Dally, but I was glad that he cared. Sodapop, Johnny, and Ponyboy caught up with us. "Hey, Mini Rose Emily Cade, " Sodapop said with his movie star smile, I smiled. "Hey, Sodapop Patrick Curtis," I said back to him then I kissed him on the cheek. When we got to the Curtis house me and Soda sat on the Couch, Dally sat in Darry's armchair, and Pony and Johnny sat on the floor. "I love you Sodapop," I said lookin' at him, he looked at me and smiled. " I love you too Mini Rose," he said then he kissed me softly on the lips. We continued watchin' the movie and I fell fast asleep in Sodapop's arms.

This one is for Total_Outsider, I hope you liked it. Please comment and tell me what you think.