Steve Imagine for stevierandle98

I was on my way home when my car started to act funny. I saw a gas station so I pulled in and parked. I got out and walked into the store. I saw a guy sittin' at the counter, he looked at me. "Hi, what can I do for you?" he asked lookin' at me, I smiled. "My car is actin' strange and I don't know what's wrong," I said, he smiled at me, then got up. We walked out to my car, and he opened the hood. "Looks like your starters gone, so your goin' to need a new one," he said lookin' at me, I looked at him. "A new starter or a new car?" I asked with a smile, he smiled. "A new starter," he said, I nodded. "I'm Jackie," I said, he looked at me and smiled. "Steve Randle," he said then walkin' into the garage, he came back with a new starter and he fixed my car. "There you go fixed," he said lookin' at me, I smiled. "Thank you Steve," I said handin' him a dollar, he smiled. "If you need help with your car again come see me Jackie," he said, I smiled then got in the car. "Bye Steve," I said then I started the car and drove off.

Hey this one is for stevierandle98, and i'm sorry I had to give you the first met, but I was busy and this was the best I could do so please don't kill me.