Dallas imagine for mini_curtis

I walkin' home from school, yeah Sodapop may have dropped out but I didn't. I was so tired from writin', but readin' maked me relaxed. I walked into the house and Two-bit scaried me and he picked me up and therw me onto the couch, where my head landed on Dallas's lap. He looked at me and smiled, I returned the smile. "Two-bit be careful with her, "Darry said lookin' at him. " Hey, I think you should be worried about Dallas and her," Two-bit said, Darry looked at me, I looked at him. "What i'm hurtin' from walkin' home," I said he looked at me, Dallas ran his fingers though my golden wheat colored hair. I looked at him and smiled. "So can you go to Buck's with me tonight?" he asked me, I smiled. "I don't think so," I heard Sodapop say, we looked at him. He had one of those looks like he was gonna kill someone. "What's wrong with it?" I asked, he gave me another look. "What's wrong with what?" Ponyboy asked walkin' in, I looked at him. "He said I couldn't go to Buck's with Dally," I said, Ponyboy looked at me and Dally. "And your not," he said, I looked at him with a stupid look. "Hey, Rosie and Dally have been datin' for a week," Two-bit said lookin' at me, I looked at him. My brother looked at me, "Well secrets out," Dally said quickly then he crushed his lips into mine and I was surprised. "Darry, Soda, Pony it's ok Dallas is just kissin' her on the lips right Dally?" Two-bit said lookin' at us, Dally pulled away and smiled. "Yeah," he said, I smiled. "Ok she can go, but be careful and Dallas bring Rosie home by 11 ok," Sodapop said lookin' at us. "Ok, mom," Dally said, I laughed and Sodapop smiled. I fell asleep it Dally's arms and well we didn't make it to Buck's because Dallas fell asleep too.

This one was for mini_curtis, I hope you liked it. Please comment and tell me what you think.