Ponyboy imagine for SharloveChandler26

"Dallas, Dallas, Dallas, Dallas, Dally, Dally, Dally, Dally, Dal, Dal, Dal, Dal, big brother, big brother, big brother, big brother, " I kept sayin' till he answered me. "What, Sharon, can't you see that i'm busy," Dallas said lookin' at me, I smiled. "Really layin' on the couch, and watchin' T.V. is busy?" I asked him, he looked at me and smirked. "Hey, I need a childhood too," I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Ok, fine i'm going to the library to study with Ponyboy," I said walkin' over to the door. "You got a blade?" Dally asked lookin' at me, I looked at him and nodded. I walked out the door and down the road to the library. I saw Ponyboy walkin', so I ran over to him. "Hey, hey hey Ponyboy," I said with a smile, he looked at me and smiled. "Hey, Sharon, so Dal let to come and study with me," he said, I smiled and nodded. We walked into the library and got the books we needed, then sat at a table and started to read and look though them. "Hey, Pony, what is Eukaytic?" I asked him, he looked at me then at the book movin' closer to me makin' me blush some. "Eukarytic is a type of cell, and it's the kind of cells you have in your body, but you knew that right" Ponyboy said, I smiled. "I did, I just wanted to see if you knew," I said, I heard Pony chuckle softly. I smiled and continued to read. After maybe 20 minutes I can feel Ponyboy stare at me. I looked at him and he quickly looked at the book he was readin'. "Hey Pony whatcha readin'?" I asked him, he looked at me. "I'm readin' about snow," he said, I smiled. "Your readin' it upside down then," I said, he looked at the book. "I'm seeing if I can read this way," he said, I laughed softly. "Hey do you want to go to the park to study?" Ponyboy asked, I smiled and nodded. So we started to walk to the park. I was hummin' a song that I like but I forot the name of it. I looked at Ponyboy he was looking down at the ground as we walked. We got to the park and sat under a tree and continued to study. Then without warning Ponyboy kissed me. I started to blush, and so was he. "Looks like little Winston likes Ponyboy," I heard Two-bit say as he started to laugh. We looked at the gang. I was more worried about what Dally was going to say. "Hey, big brother long time no see," I said as Dallas bent down with that smirk of his. "Sharon?" Dally said with a questionin' tone of voice. "Dallas?" I said mocking him. "Do you have 5 bucks?" he asked, making the gang laugh. "Sure i'm kissing one of your best friends and you ask for 5 bucks yeah ok," I said handing him the money. They walked away and I looked at Ponyboy. "Sharon can I ask you somethin'?" Ponyboy asked, "Well you just did, but you can another if you want" I said with a smiled. "Ok, Will you go out with me?" He asked I started to blush. "I will," I said huggin' him. The rest of the day we sat there and studied together.

Hey this one is for SharloveChandler26 sorry it took so long I was taking a break from the fanfictions and imagines but here is one of the many I have to make.