Johnny Imagine for WonderlandWinter

I was sittin' on my couch readin' my book and my big brother Two-bit was watchin' Mickey Mouse while eatin' chocolate and drinkin' beer. "How can you drink that Two-bit?" I questioned my brother, he looked at me with a blank look. "What do you mean Jamie?" He asked me, I looked at him with worry. "Beer can give you liver cancer Two-bit," I said, he looked at me with a confused look. "How do you know that?" he asked, I smiled. "School," I said, he smiled and looked back at the tv. I continued readin' my book, and not even 20 minutes the door bell rings. "I GOT IT TWO-BIT," I yelled, "OK," he yelled back not lookin' away from the tv. I smiled, got up and walked to the door, I opened it and no one was there. I looked down and on the step was a note, I picked it up and began readin' it. It said, "Jamie Mathews, will you be my one and only angel? If you say yes bring a little rock, or if you say no bring a big rock. Meet me in the park at 4, Johnny," I smiled then looked at the clock that readed, 3:38. " Hey Two-bit do we any rocks?" I asked, he looked at me and pointed to the back door. "Outside," he said lookin' back at the tv. I walked outside and found a little rock and a big rock and walked back inside. I looked at the clock 3:43, I smiled. "Two-bit i'll be back ok," I said lookin' at him, he looked at me. "Where you goin'?" he asked, I smiled. "Park," I said, he nodded and looked back at his cartoons. I walked out the door and smiled, I will be Johnny Cade's girlfriend in not even 10 minutes. I made it to the park and I put the big rock in front of the little one, and when Johnny saw me he looked sad. "Hey, Johnny what's happenin'?" I said him, he looked into my green eyes. "I've been rejected," he said lookin' at the rocks, I looked down and back into his eyes. "What were you thinkin'? I wasn't going to leave the rock on my doorstep, so I thought of bringin' it here," I said throwin' the rocks behind me, he smiled and leaned in a kissed me softly and I kissed him back. We went to the Lot and sat on the old backset of a car, I started to fall asleep and I was half asleep when Ponyboy, my best friend came up to us, but I fell asleep completely, and I slept there in Johnny's arms.

 Hope you liked it, this one was for WonderlandWinter. Please comment and tell me what you think.