Sodapop Imagine for band_geek_14

I was walkin' with my brother Two-bit to the Dingo to see the gang. I was so happy to see my boyfriend, Sodapop, I haven't seen him in a month because I was out of town with my aunt. "So did you miss me Christina?" Two-bit asked, I looked at him and smiled. "Depends what did you get me while I was gone?" I asked him, he chuckled. "I can give you a new pair of glasses," he said with a smile, I laughed a bit. "I'm just kiddin' Two-bit," I said lookin' at him. "Good cause I don't feel like buyin' things right now," Two-bit said lookin' at me, I looked at him with a confused look. "But your buyin' lunch," I said as we made it to the Dingo, he smiled. "Exactly lets eat," he said makin' me laugh. We walked in and we saw the gang, but my eyes landed on Sodapop. I walked over to him, his back was turned to me. I throw my arms around his neck and said "Hey, Pepsi-Cola did you miss me?" he turned his head and lookd at me with his movie star smile. "You bet beauitful," Sodapop said lookin' at me, I smiled then gave him a kiss on the cheek. We sat down and ate then we walked to the Curtis house. Sodapop sat on the couch then I sat on his lap, he smiled. "So Christina can I ask you a question?" Darry asked, I looked at him. "Yes Darry?" I asked, he saw in a chair and asked "Where did your aunt take you?" he asked, I smiled and started laughin'. "What's so funny?" Dallas asked with a smirk, I looked at him. "Dallas, Texas," I said, Dallas smirked. "If you wanted me i'm right here," he said, I shook my head. " I'm good," I said then I looked at Sodapop. A few minutes later I fell asleep in Sodapop arms, and man was I glad to be home with him.

This one was for Band_geek_14, I hope you liked it. Please comment and tell me.