«1»

Natsu Dragneel had problems.

Every time a new kid joined Fairy Tail Junior High, they would be warned about Natsu.

He was the kid your parents told you to stay away from.

Everyone that knew about him would always say something behind his back or complain of his existence but never went out of line when he was there.

"He is one of the rudest people I've ever met in my life!" A student claimed

"He beats up people for the fun of it, you know how fucked up that is?!" A second said.

"I heard he beat a shark with his own bare hands, is that even possible?!" A third added on.

"I also heard that he deals drugs almost everyday; I'm not surprised though... His family is so messed up." the last one said with a casual ease.

So when Lucy Heartfilia joined during Natsu's freshmen year, he already guessed she was informed about him and would avoid him at any cost. However, of course it didn't bother Natsu.

Strangely enough, Lucy one day had bumped into Natsu, and even though Natsu had insulted her and called her a "Blind fuck.", Lucy had laughed it off and agreed that she should probably get glasses, adding an apology to her sentence.

And from there Natsu would say over and over again that Lucy's laugh was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

But it never ended there, oh no, However Natsu had thought Lucy didn't know how he looked like, but no no, that wasn't the case; Lucy had acknowledged him as Natsu Dragneel, and told him to "Have a nice day."

Had they all just forgotten to tell her about him? Had they forgotten to warn her about him?