« 28 »

This video has a small hint on what this chapters going to be like,  you're welcome in advance.
« • »

Lucy Heartfilia was thinking extra hard, and she knew Natsu was too.

Lucy knew something was wrong. However, it never came to her mind what it could be.

When they went out, Natsu wouldn't even touch a thing. He would stay very quiet and barely look at Lucy.

One day, both her and Zeref decided to cook dinner. It was Chinese food, which happened to be Natsu's favorite.

On the other hand, he just nibbled on his rice and took a small bite out of his egg roll. Claiming that he was tired and left his almost completely full of food plate on the table, returning to his bedroom.

Lucy had wondered if she had done anything wrong, going back to almost every conversation she had with Natsu and see if she maybe had said something that might've affected him.

She still couldn't put her finger on it.

What was wrong?

« • »

Natsu Dragneel was angry at Lucy Heartfilia, but he found it quite pointless due to the fact he couldn't change the way she felt.

Still... He was trying his absolute best to avoid Lucy, even if it slowly killed him on the inside. He didn't want to be more of a burden and involve more of his problems on Lucy.

Which was really hard since he technically lived with Lucy.

Finally the weekend had arrived and Zeref was out with his friends. Unlike Natsu, Zeref had no trouble actually making friends.

Lucy had suggested to play Mario Kart but Natsu declined, causing her to frown.

So he was pretending to read a book while Lucy was on the other side of the couch, doing her homework.

He felt her eyes land on him as he tried hard not to look back, keeping his eyes on the book he had barely read.

Suddenly, he felt her poke his nose.
She was extremely close.

"U-Uh what are you doing?!" Natsu asked with a panic tone.

1. Hoping he wasn't blushing

2. Why out of the random she would just get close to him like that

She squinted her eyes and had a face of curiosity, her finger still on the tip of Natsu's nose.

"Is your hair naturally pink?"  She asked. This is something she's actually been wondering for ages.

"Uh yeah, And correction its salmon."
He said finally looking at her and tilting his head to the side.

"Also can you back up a little? It's kinda creepy." He murmured, regretting his choice of words.

She just sat back down, but still facing him with her eyes still squinted, a few seconds had passed and she closed her eyes with a smile on her face, remembering something that she promised she'd never forget...

Natsu's favorite movie was High School Musical.

She giggled quietly and Natsu just had a bit of a scared look as to what was going on with her.

He had told her this one day under the outside gym bleachers, he was embarrassed about it but he felt like he could trust Lucy with that type of information. Hoping she wouldn't make fun of him, but that was a complete fail when she sat there technically dying of laughter for like a whole 5 minutes while Natsu just had a scowl on his face.

So that memory popped into her head.

"Here and now, it's time for celebration," she sang with a cute little smirk on her face.

"Uh what..?"

"I finally figured it out, that all our dreams have no limitations,"

"wAit Lucy are you serious right now please-"

"That's what it's all about yeah. Everyone is special in their own way-"

"Oh my god Lucy."

"We make each other strong, we're not the same-"

"Lucy, no."

She opened her eyes and stood up from the couch, leading her hand towards Natsu so he could also stand up be he didn't budge.

Lucy rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand on her own conscious and stood him up.

"I'm not singing." He claimed as she just smiled once more.

"We're different in our own way,"

Natsu struggled severely from smiling as Lucy opened her eyes and gave him an approving look for him to continue the song.

"I'm not singing high school musical with you."

"Togethers where we belong,"

Lucy gave him an approving look for him to continue the song.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!" He sang in melody, causing Lucy to giggle.

"Once we know, That we are, we're all stars and we see that." Lucy added in with a stupid little twirl.

"We're all in this together, and it shows when we stand-"

Natsu holding his hand out as Lucy grabbed it on cue.

"Hand in hand, And make our dreams come true!" She added, both dancing together, Natsu gently twirling Lucy himself,

They sang the rest of the song together, still dancing together, laughing, even slightly snorting at their hilarious movements.

Once they sang the complete song they spun around one more time and ended up collapsing on the floor, inhaling deep breaths and their face red as a tomato, still laughing together.

Both Natsu and Lucy sat up, still nearly out of breathe but smiled at their non-forgettable memory.

Well let me rephrase that, Natsu's breath was getting more steady while Lucy on the other side was wheezing.

"I feel, Insanely energetic." He chuckled.

"You can say that was wild catspectacular!" She managed to say, escalating back to her no air state.

He shook his head with at her quirky pun but had a small smile on his face.

"Hey Lucy..."

"Yeah Natsu?"

"Well, can I ask you something?"

"Of course silly, what is it?"

"Do you pity me..?"

Lucy's smile quickly faltered once the words came out of his mouth.