«3»

If Natsu Dragneel had one word to describe his life it would be 'Struggle.'

He usually struggled at his own home trying to protect Zeref from their bastard of a dad.

He mostly struggled trying to keep and find more than 1 job for him and Zeref to live on... trying to make ends meet.

He really struggled at school, where he was technically flunking every subject he had.

"I WILL NEVER GET THIS!" He yelled one day in class as he caught the attention of all the students and teachers but once they noticed it was he who exploded with the yelling, they just let him be. That's what they thought was the best to do when Natsu Dragneel had a tantrum.

However Lucy Heartfilia being the idiot she is, the geekiest girl he had ever laid eyes on, leaned over and tapped Natsu's shoulder gently.

As almost every single person in the class had worry filled in their bodies for Lucy, an over angered Natsu turned around aggressively to face Lucy, ready to throw any insult at her...

Only to be Mesmerized by her eyes.

Were they hazel? Natsu thought to himself. No. Are they Dark like his? No. They were a perfect shade of brown.

"I could help you if you'd like." She offered him, with a small smile.

Her voice was calm and soothing, but it had a cute whine to it.

"O-Okay." Natsu stuttered as Lucy leaned in a bit more and started explaining it to him. And Natsu actually paid attention to her.

That was the first time.

"There. Do you get it now, or do you still some help?" She questioned kindly, smiling at him.

Did Natsu already mention how cute her heart warming smile was?

"Y-Yeah I'm good, thanks I guess?" He said to her with a bit of a curious tone. It's just very weird since he's never thanked anyone before.

"Did you know the Aquarius zodiac has a short temper?" She said to him.

"...what?" Natsu said a bit weirdly as to why she would say that out of no where, while the teacher and classmates stared at them as if they were watching a romantic scene from a Latin soap opera.

"Yeah can't you just believe it?! All the zodiacs seem to have their own little personalities, it's a fact hehe. Well anyway, your welcome and if you need anything else, i'm here!" She said with a small giggle as Natsu repeated it in his ears.

If you couldn't tell, Natsu was having a hard time keeping his hormones together as well.