« 43 »

Lucy heartfilia had not remembered a time in her life when she was this happy, for a better explanation, very happy.

She was with her friends; generally people who cared about her,, everything seemed to be going just fine.

But she was feeling quite anxious about Natsu and Sting having to hang out together. It was like fighting fire with fire, but nothing has happened.. Yet. But she does hope for the best.

The air felt good, fresh, but cold. Not that it bothered Lucy though, she didn't seem to be tired at all.

She really just admired the pretty lights, how all the families seem to be happy, the music, and also how beautiful Natsu Dragneel is.

Natsu seemed to be extremely happy too. Probably the happiest out of their small group. And Lucy just adored it. She couldn't stop staring at him.

Sting was clinging onto Lucy, not physically more or less just extremely close to her. She didn't find it enjoyable. However she was still very happy.

She looked over at zeref and his once dark eyes were shining. he was mesmerized by the gigantic Christmas tree, she thought it was the cutest thing.

Everything was perfect.

But for how long?

__________
Updated:
January 31st 2019
3:12 pm