Chapter 2 Seven Minutes

I looked down at my stomach with shaky hands and pulled them back up all i saw was read.

Holly shit.I calapsed to the ground.

"KATE "I hear Lucy scream.

I felt my head being put onto her lap i looked up to her and She was crying.

"Kate you stay with me ok"She cried out.

My eyes started to shut i started feeling tired.All i wanted to do was Sleep.

"Kate come on i need you i cant do this alone come on Kate im not going to be able to look after twins by myself "She cried.

Fuck Twins .

Shame.

It forced me to smile.

"You will be fine you are a great mother can you promise we one thing??"

"Do you even need to ask"She sobbed/Laughed

"Can you make sure Zoe is happy and That Hayden and Daisy i didnt want to leave them"I sobbed. She nodded and then I turnt to the sky and watched the rain clouds gatherin.

I smiled at the Rain slowly falling.

"Kate please dont leave me ."A single tear slid down my check.Then my eyes closed.

"Kate"She sobbed

"SOMEBODY GET A DOCTOR"I heard her screamed.

"KATE "

"NO NO NO NOT MY BABY NO "Her mother screamed.

"Not Kate no "

I felt so weak so helpless.

I knew i was dying..

"Kate Please dont leave me "a husky voice sobbed

Oh no Cole

"I cant lose you "He cried

"I love you Kate "He whispered into her air and kissed my lips.

Thats when i let darkness take over me completely.I could hear faint screams

"KATE NO "

"NO NO NOT MY BABY GIRL "

"KATE HOLD ON "

"FIGHT LUNA "

What is happening.

***The first minute ******First scene

Where am i ??

I looked up to see my mums very flushed face.I looked around the room and it was my room.I looked at my Dad who had the biggest smile on his face.

"We had a girl"My mother yelled excitedly

My dad grabbed me out of my mothers arms and pulled me into his chest.

"Daddys little girl ae sweetheart"I giggled.

"MUMMY MUMMY "In came three boys also known as the three stoodges.

"Ready to meet your baby sister "Dad asked them Dan was 3 Nick was 2 and Johnny was 1.

They all nodded and dad bent down and gave me to Dan.

Dans eyes grew in adoration.Everyone was smiling and laughing.

The Betas came in then the warriors and thats when I meet Nate and Rose.

They were all older than me by a few days and were in carriers.Everybody was in the room.

Then i started screaming feeling something was going to go wrong.