Chapter 18 Pack meeting

Hey guys 

Every person that comments and votes will be getting a chapter done to them.To show my dedication to my readers.thanks heaps for reading guys.

Sophia

***Kates Pov

This would have been the worst Christmas anyone could have asked for and the last one too here on this land.currently sitting with Tia who is whimpering at the moment into my shoulder at the loss of her Son.My eyes have gone  hard they feel like the are sand paper and every time I blink a hot tear comes out.

"Kate I want you to promise me one thing ??"she said looking into my eyes.

"Anything "

"Kill the bastards that did this "

"You didn't even have to ask me  we leave after the funereal I have a tracking device on them. So they won't get far"she nodded and we walked out side the boys were sitting down.T bone had jimmy in his hands an was hugging him closely to his chest.

We started walking to the pack meeting.In silence.silent sobs came from Tia the boys who were trying to keep it together for my sake because if I seen them crying I would burst out they knew I was going to cry and that I was like a ticking time bomb for it I will have an outburst when I am alone and away from anyone  and everyone.I have learnt not to cry informs of anyone as they can class you as weak and vulnerable that might not always be the best way to handle it but it's my way it's how I was taught.

Tears where at the brim of the Boys eyes I could see them trying not to water.I fixed my dress and pulled it down so it looked like it hadn't been drenched with buckets of water.I stopped at the doors to the pack hall.T bone put his hand on my back reassuring me and buzzer went to the doors and opened them.

I was meet by hundreds of little eyes looking all in my direction none knowing off what has happened tonight.

We walked straight up the il and to the stage were only me and Cole are to be sitting but he wasn't even there.I was going to be by myself I looked worryingly at the boys giving them a pleading look.They gave me a nod to encourage me.I took a step.Then deiced i needed to carry on i cant show weakness.I walked across the stage and towards to pod em.

I took a large breath.

"Midnight pack"I acknowledged my pack and was replied with Luna or Alpha.

"And the rest of the packs that have joined us here tonight "

"Alpha Kate or Alpha Midnight ""Luna Kate" Was heard from all the other pack wolves.

"Tonight we lost one of our pack member's Delta Richard he was murdered "

Gasps filled the room and so did talking.

"SILENCE "I roared

"Who did it Luna ???"Someone yelled.

"Tim and Rex"

More Gasps were filled and everyone started talking again.

These bastards just dont learn.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR ALPHA IS SPEAKING "Buzzer yelled.

"ANYMORE DISRESPECT AND YOU WILL BE SENT TO THE PRISION FOR 2 WEEKS "

Silence

"ARE WE CLEAR "

"Yes Warrior Buzzer"

He nodded at me to continue and i did.

"We were betrayed So from now on if anyone else has any sucpissions on anyone in the pack being a spy I would like you to come with information straight to me "