Chapter 5 Payback Time

Hey guys

Vote and Comment What you guys think.

And Comment what you guys think should happen

Thanks Sophia

***Coles Pov

I watched as My very Beautiful Mate jumped out of the forest.How did i get so lucky.

But what i didn't see was when she swooped in front of me and than went flying to the ground with a thud i let out a growl at my mate being hit.She quickly ran over to me and started licking my wounds.

"Mate better "Saxon cheered

"Yes Mate looks much better "Her white fur was very light and Beautiful.Wait on who the fuck let her out of the Hospital.

Kate why the hell are you here "

Someone had to watch the amazing ass of yours

Sky

Can you let me talk to Saxon please Cole

Whats so bad about me ??

Nothing but i want to talk to him not you at the moment she chuckled

No How about we continue fighting then you guys can talk "Kate's voice jumped in.

"Your such a buzz kill "

"Cole Top or bottom"

"Whoa Katie is getting her ins "

"Top or bottom hurry up "

"Bottom"I quickly answered

Saxon was yipping and yahhooing in my head because of what she said.

Kate then Jumped over top of me and lunged at the wolves on my right knocking out all of them one by one like domino's

Thats my girl and she is all mine..

I took the left and and did the same as to what Kate was doing to all the wolves but i was killing most of mine.My mate is so kind hearten she wont kill unless she absolutely must and then there is me you fuck with me and watch out because i will Kill you .

However i know my mate is just like me if you dare to hurt her pack or anyone she loves she wont think twice about killing their worthless ass.

She turned to the man that hit her and snarled at him i knew who he was he was one of the Rouges that was involved in her kidnapping i jumped in-front of my mate and growled loudly and Lunged at the Rouges neck.

All of my anger that had been boiling inside of me for the past few weeks was finally being released.I remember watching at what they did to my mate when they had kidnapped her.My poor mate all of the whippings,Slashing,Beatings and even one time they put hot silver on her skin.Bastards they are.'

Now that my mate is awake and Healthy well not Healthy but Alive i can go down to the cells and give those bastards a taste of their own medicine.That will be my sweet revenge for my mate even though it still wont be enough for what they have done to her .Paybacks a bitch/

I continued ripping him to shreds even though i knew he was long gone.But i couldn't stop myself all of those images of My kind loving mate being tortured.Her silent whimpers the only time she screamed was when she told them too.

"Get fucked'

"Go to hell"

"New flash Fuck wit it aint happening"