Chapter 21 Flames

Hey guys

Vote and comment.
This part is dedicated to myara05 dannii11 for being such dedicated readers you guys have been with me from the start so thanks heaps ,

Enjoy
Sophia

***Kate's Pov

I kept running as fast as i could trying to get away from them.A branch dropped straight down in front of me.Which made me jump out of the water.I started running up trying to get to the ranges.The fire was everywhere.

Coughing trying to get air to breath.I started to turn my head in all directions looking for and escape. heard barks and snarls i turnt behind me and saw them gaining on me fast.The smoke was getting thicker and blacker.

Shit.

I need to get to the lake.Running towards the lake.I became into the clearing of the lake when i turnt behind me i seen nobody.I must have lost them.

"KATE WATCH YOUR 6 WE ARE COMING BACK AROUND "Buzzer yelled

I shifted into my Human form putting my mates top on again over the top of my underwear and bra that stay on.

I saw the spotlight from the chopper and the hanrce dangling down for me to grab onto it.As the chopper got closer i got ready to grab it.I reached out.

When i was grabbed by my hair.Which caused me to scream.In pain.

"GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN BABE "Kane said kissing my check.I raised my leg and kicked him in his balls and Shifted.

"KATE I CANT HOLD ON MUCH LONGER THE SMOKE IS COMING TO THICK "

"ABORT MISSION I SAY AGAIN ABORT GET OUT OF HERE GUYS "

"KATE WE ARENT LEAVING YOU "

"I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY "

"ITS AN ORDER OVER RULED BY EVERYONE ELSE "

"KATE NO "

I stood tall and proud waiting for one to take me on first one to shift into human form was Cane,He picked up a back pack.He started pulling things out.

I started snarling then i seen he had a gun so i took of like a silver bullet i heard a fire cracker go off.I felt a sting in my back leg and seen blood coming out .

SHIT.

Something heavy jumped on my back and which made me fall to the ground i slid along like a slippery snake sliding on water.I Whimpered in pain i pushed him off me.I sunk my teeth into his shoulders and thats when i knew it was Kane.

(Kanes the Alpha from the first book)

I spat the chunk of meat out that i took out of his shoulder.Growling at him.He raised his paw before i even seen it coming and hit me smack in the face.It sent me flying into a near by rock.He started circling me.His claws had dug deep into my skin.Blood was drawing.I howled in pain.

Flames were now all around us .I tried breathing but the air was being sucked away by the flames which were getting hotter and hotter.I stayed in my wolf not daring to move.I couldn't fight not while Sky was trying to heal us.

As he came in for the final blow that would knock me out cold or mark me i lowered myself into a attack position.Knowing i was going to have to fight.

***Jakes Pov***

As me and my men run through the forest heading straight for my old pack territory .We could see the black smoke from our territory as we got closer the smoke became more black.