Chapter 19 Mates

Hey guys

Vote and comment
Thanks
Sophia

***

Next day lunchtime

After sleeping i awoke to my mate and it felt like a dream.He was here with me wrapped in his arms.It felt so good.

We talked last night.

About alot of stuff.I cried in his arms.

He said the vampire was lying as his mate did not want to be with him .So Cole got someone who was mate less to mark her,And yeah plus more shit.

All is what we did was sleep though so it was good.

Casey and Lucy had to leave at 11 o clock as they had a rouge problem also.So yeah thye left about an hour ago.

Mum and Dad have taken Hayden and Daisy out.

Me and Cole have been catching up but i needed to go out of the house for a little bit.

We were walking out the door of my house when my asshole of a brother and bastard of friends decided to come up too me and my mate.

"What do you want ??"I snapped

"We want permission from you to stay here for the funeral "

"Denied "cole barked

"Your not Alpha here asshole "my asshole of a brother snapped.

"Well I am actually "he snapped back.
"No your not "

"Yes actually he is when we have our bonding ceremony 2 weeks from now."

His mouth dropped in shock.i could swear even Coles mouth dropped open at the mention of us bonding our packs which would mean we would have to mate soon after that as the pull will be so strong.

After i experience my first heat we will most likely be mated as he wont be able to control his urge to mate me.As male wolves are horny bastards.

"My mate is my equal so you will treat him with respect as well "I snapped not liking how they had spoken to my mate.

"Why aren't we allowed to stay ???"Rose and Nate asked.

"3reasons 1 you could be spies 2)I don't like you. As you are traitors 3) Your the whole fucken reason Richard is dead "I yelled at them.

"Don't go blaming this on us Kate "Nate said

"You know it is your fault you bastard I trusted you and look where that got me with blood on my hands He is dead because of you. "

"May be if you were a better Alpha"

"Don't you fucken judge me HOE "I yelled

"Kate calm down "Cole whispered in my ear grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Calm down baby not here Lets go home ae"My body was shaking.I was pissed off..

"Kate i have to go something has come up at the pack house its urgent i need your office

"WHAT YOU NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BITCH THIS IS RIGHTFULLY OURS I SHOULD BE LUNA NOT YOU "My brothers hoe bag said .

My body started shaking.My brothers eyes widened when my tattoos started showing off.

A pang in my heart went like a warning bell.

"Kate "Sky said

"What "

"Lucas is here "

'FUCKEN TERRIFIC "

"LUNA LUCAS HOE IS ENTERING THE GROUND AND SO ARE THEIR MEN '