Chapter 36 Roasline

Hey guys

Vote and comment.

Hey if you guys know how to make the wattpad trailers  please let me know.

Need your input as too what you want to happen, not many chapters to go now.

Thank so much for reading.
The new book will be getting realised soon I'm thinking around the 17th of April. So just follow me if you aren't already so you can read the new book.

Thanks heaps

Sophia

***kates Pov

"SHE ISNT YOUR DAUGHTER ANYMORE " Casey barked

Kate watch the kids I'm going to try an calm him down.

I got them don't worry

I wasn't going to get involved in this shit but o would back my family up if they needed it. Casey, Lucy and Maddison's mate we having a very heated argument until Roasline shifts and ran up to Casey and jumped into his arms.

Maddison's mate growled.

"Im your father "he growled at Roasline which caused Hayden to growl at Maddison's mate.

"Your not my dad "Roasline spoke up surprising me  and everyone else.

"I am "

"No your not my father died the day he cheated on my mother with other women "

Holly shit,how does she know that ??

"Sweetheart how do you know that ??" Lucy asked

"Mummy told me "

"She comes and sees me when I'm scared or at night before I go to sleep "
Everybody looked at her as if she was crazy.

Lucy Casey she is telling you the truth.

I kept my eyes on the Maddison's mate he looked on edge.

"I want you to leave my lands "Lucy spoke up.

"What !!'.

"Not without my daughter I'm not "

"Be grateful you are even allowed to live "

"Kill him daddy " Roasline said.

"Roasline "Lucy said in a ordering tone for her to shut up.

It caused Maddison's mate to growl at his daughter which made me stand up straight re aim my glock at him. Hayden continued growling at roaslines father.

"If you want me dead so bad sweetheart I might just take your mate with me "he shifted and went straight for Hayden. Clear of his intentions I acted as fast as I could knowing my little brother was her mate and her father was going to try and kill him.

Try .

I shifted into my white wolf and ran straight for Hayden. He was on the other side of the pram and closet to the cliff. Every one was still wondering what the fuck he was doing. Lucy  caught on as soon as I shifted.