Chapter 1 | Mysterious Boy

[YOUR POV]

I had just gotten back from watching the circus perform on the streets when I saw him. A handsome raven haired boy with piercing blue eyes standing against an old building. I had never seen anyone like him, all the other boys were just like the others, careless, incompetent and perverted. But for some reason this boy... something was... different about him.

Realising I was staring at him, he started walking towards me.

[GAREKI'S POV]

Today was a tough day, fighting a Varuga with the others had never been as hard that monster grew two extra arms! I thought to myself leaning against the wall. Feeling as if I was being watched I looked up to see a young girl, about my age, staring at me. "Man this is so annoying! I can't lean on the side of a building without someone staring at me!" I started to walk up to her, cursing under my breath.

[YOUR POV]

The boy started walking up to me. I didn't know what I should do... should I walk away, talk to him? before I could answer my own question the young man started to growl at me.

"OY! What the hell you lookin' at?"

I stood there in shock-

What was with the sudden tone of voice? I know he didn't say anything before but, I was just looking at him it's not like I touched him or anything.

"I-I'm sorry it's just-" before I could finish my sentence something grabbed me from behind. After that everything went black.

[GAREKI'S POV]

Who the hell is this girl? She doesn't have a problem staring at me, does she? I realised there was a man walking up behind her about to grasp her shoulder... A friend? No that can't be, he's like 20 years older than her. The man yanked her back in one strong, violent motion knocking her out as soon as she hit the floor. WHAT THE-???" As the man began picking the young girl up I pulled out my gun. 

"Let go of her if you value your life!"

[3RD MAN'S POV]

This young girl will do- I'm sure she wouldn't mind me taking her for a little while. HEH who am I kidding! Anyone like that would scream their head off if I went for the easy way. Master needs more people turned into Varugas. The man doesn't look armed, in fact he looks like he doesn't belong here, he must not know how this town works.

As soon as I knocked my target unconscious the boy pulled out a gun.

"Let go of her if you value your life" he said.

"HA! You think I'm stupid enough to think that a little weakling like you will have enough will to pull that trigger! You must be joking! Only a naive brat would think that!"

A loud bang sounded through the streets and I suddenly felt a piercing pain in my shoulder. Grabbing my shoulder, I had enough time to see the blood oozing from the wound until I was grabbed by my cloak collar.

"Next time I won't hold back and I'll blast that head of yours right of your shoulders!" the boy said with a taut voice.

By now I could feel the air leaving my body and my surroundings became dim.

"You'd better not let me see your face again, you got that?"

Those were the last words I heard until that brat finally let me go, picking up the girl and walking away as if nothing had ever happened.