Chapter 2 | Flying Ship

[GAREKI'S PV]

What the hell did that guy want? And why is she so heavy??? She's killin' my back!

As I walked back to the Circus ship the girl started opening her eyes.

Great now what? She's gonna think I'm kidnapping her or something.

[YOUR PV]

As my consciousness slowly came back I could see the young man's face, although it was very blurry I could never miss those blue eyes even if I was blind.

"W-where...am...I?"

"Where'd ya think you are? In my arms... like a damsel in distress." he jokes... I admit that was was a pretty foul joke for someone who just got knocked out from behind.

"Where...are you taking me?"

"Circus ship" answered the boy

"Circus...ship...you say?... WHY DO YOU ANSWER IN SUCH SHORT SENTENCES?"

Man this boy is so... [growling] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!

[GAREKI'S PV]

I never knew someone could be so energetic after that... I answered her question so why is she whinging? I just saved her skin!

"OY what's your problem? I just saved you and this is how you thank me- making me carry your heavy body all the way to the ship... YOU'RE KILLIN' MY BACK!"

The girl just stared at me... then started laughing her head off. What's with her... Suddenly her expression changed.

"HEAVY YOU SAY? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR WHAT?" she yelled while waving her arms and legs.

That's it, I can't take much longer of her. Eye twitching by now I let her go and she fell to the floor like a sack of dirty potatoes.

"If you're gonna keep whining then walk on your own." I shot her a look and kept walking towards the Circus ship.

[YOUR PV]

"I SEE JUST LEAVE ME HERE FOR ANOTHER CREEP TO TRY TAKE ME!" I started yelling at him. And all he said was "Then walk"

I got up, in pain since he dropped me into the dirt, and I slowly walked up next to him.

"So... what's Circus? What do they do? Are you talking about the circus that's in town? Are you with Circus?"

"You ask too many questions, ask one of the guys when we get there" the boy said with an emotionless, yet annoyed tone.

"How much longer till we get there?" I asked him.

"A few meters" Then he pointed at what looked like the bottom of a giant sky-ship with a large blue maze underneath... the problem was... it was kinda... in the... air.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET TO THERE??? WHAT YOU THINK I CAN FLY OR SOMETHING?" That's when my head got a whole lot worse~ That damn brat hammered me in the head with his fist.

"Yogi's gonna pick us up" he said while staring at something in the distance.

"Who's Yogi?" I could see just enough to pick out what looked like a young, blonde haired man wearing a tanned, almost light green, shirt with holes in it, green pants and brown knee-high boots.

The boy still didn't answer any of my questions but the blonde looked excited to see him.

"Think [your name] THINK! Brother... friend... p-partner? No that can't be it... comrade?"

While I was thinking the young blonde haired man greeted me with a massive death-hug.

"C-c-c-c-c-c-a-a-a-a-n-n-n-n-'t b-b-b-b-r-r-r-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-a-t-t-t-t-h-h-h-h, g-o-n-n-a p-p-a-s-s... OUT!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh sorry!" The boy let me go and I fell to the ground gasping for air.

"Yogi, can we just go already. I needa get away from her, she's been asking me too many questions" spoke the raven haired boy. I glared at him for a second and quickly got up.

"Oh sorry! Introductions in the ship... I forgot. Let's go to the ship!" The boy he called Yogi raised his hand in the air and pointed enthusiastically at the ship above us. Next thing I knew he had picked me up along with the raven haired boy and we were flying up to the ship.

What was waiting for me up there? Why did they bring me with them? Where there any girls my age?" So many questions were flowing through my head but I would only find out once I got up there.