Chapter 4 | Introductions

[YOUR PV]

With Yogi leading the way we walked to the room where the others were waiting. In the room there were six others, not including the blonde and raven-haired guys. They each introduced themselves one at a time to me.

Yogi started off by introducing himself "Hello! The names Yogi! AKA Nyanperona! Airship two's fighter. Nice to meet you. And this here is-" Yogi was interrupted by the raven-haired boy.

"Gareki." he said, finishing Yogi's sentence in a dull voice.

"My name's Nai! Nice to meet you!" said a white-haired boy happily. He had 2 spikes of hair sticking out from behind his ears, which tips were light purple.

"My name is Tsukumo. I'm the acrobatic performer and airship two's fighter. Nice to meet you." said the young violet-eyed girl in a serious but dull expression.

"I am Hirato, Captain of Airship two. It's a pleasure to meet you." A man wearing glasses said while removing his hat and bowing slightly.

"My name is Iva, airship two's lieutenant." this one had beautiful greenish blue hair and a rose tattoo above her right chest area.

"My name is [your name]. It's nice to meet you all." I bowed in front of them all slightly.

There were so many of them at one time it was a little overwhelming and I suddenly became light-headed. My vision began to blur and I could feel the energy leave my body.

"[your name] are you ok?" Yogi asked worried expression forming on his once cheerful face.

I could feel my muscles failing and I collapsed keeping my eyes open long enough to see a figure catch me and then everything went black again.