Chapter 14 | Stupid

*Sorry for the really late update >~< I've had heaps of assessments for school so I couldn't get any chapters done. Hopefully I can update it more next week cuz holidays start for me. Also I'd like to know what you guys would be interested in seeing happen in this story, like do you wanna see Gareki act nicer and not as cold... or do you wanna see a specific character appear more often or do you want a specific scene to happen like a hug or romantic scene or something... Or ask a question like someone suggested "What would Gareki do if I was about to die?" I'm not sure if that's exactly how the question was asked but it was similar to that. I forgot who commented that too. Yeah or are there any other stories you guys would like me to start on~ I've got a Syo X Reader but it's only going to be a rally short story and I've got a Valentines Special that I put up on Valentines day which is just a short story. I'm planning on starting a story called "The man behind the mask" where it's probably gonna be where there are multiple options and each one has a different ending. I already made a cover for it so I guess I can show you guys a little... Preview... of what it looks like~

*I used Rinmaru Games to create the character... Should I draw a character myself for this title instead? Leave a comment about what you think~

 Should I draw a character myself for this title instead? Leave a comment about what you think~

Also thank you so much for 70+ votes on this story! And we got 1.6K views on this story! Hope you guys like this chapter, it's a little short >~< Leave a comment on what you'd like to see happen in the story~ If you have any suggestions, even if you don't think they'd be good just comment them! I'll read them all and see which ones I can include in here.

[GAREKI'S PV]

I carefully picked up [your name] and brought her back to her room, carefully placing her on the bed to make sure her wound didn't open any further.

"Stupid, you're so careless and this is what happens." I whispered to myself as I watched her slowly close her eyes.

"Get some rest and don't go anywhere." I told her as I walked out of the room.

Yogi and the rest of the members on airship 2 were cleaning up the mess left behind by the intruder.

"Is [your name] ok?" Nai said in a low voice while grabbing my sleeve.

"She's fine." I walked off and didn't say anything else. I didn't wanna talk about it with anyone. I couldn't even keep that man away from her. I was too late to help her. At least she's ok... I walked around blankly thinking for a while.

[YOUR PV]

I opened my eyes when I heard Gareki leave and turned to face the door. I had heard what he said earlier, "Stupid, you're so careless and this is what happens." Maybe I was careless... I closed my eyes again and soon I fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up and could see a silhouette at the door. It started walking towards me and it was holding something. My vision adjusted and I could see Gareki holding a glass with water in it.

"Drink it." He handed it to me in a forcing manner as he sat next to me.

'Drink it?" I looked at him with a blank expression. He started back at me in annoyance.

"It's water! You drink it!" By now he had a large, yet annoyed grin on his face as if he was on the verge of strangling me and my 'stupidity'.

"I know it's water! I'm not stupid!" I leaned towards him, holding the glass in front of his face.

I drank it anyway and he just stared at me.

"What?" I said in an irritated voice.

He giggled slightly and placed his hand on the top of my head.

"I'm glad you're okay." He stood back up and walked to the door and turned to face me.

"Sorry about not being able to do anything earlier..." His face slowly grew colder and he walked away again.

"What's up with him?"