Chapter 1 | Brainless Buffoons

[YOUR PV]

A few weeks had passed and Gareki and I were in a... how to say?... Secret, relationship. Gareki still acted cold and blunt in front of everyone though. He's such a pain!
"Oy, kid?!" I was awoken by a loud, deep voice.
Two men in suits were standing on the other end of the room.
"What?" I rubbed my eyes sleepily.
"You alone?" they both asked in sync.
"Why do you care?" I got up from the seat I was sitting on and walked to the middle of the train.
"I can't even sleep in a train without you troublesome people!" I gave a small cat-like stretch and yawned.
"Well you are very popular." they held guns in their hands, but they hadn't pointed them yet.
"Popular? Try a different way of saying that. I'm being hunted down by a group of mindless buffoons. I get it, I have ears, that's odd, leave me alone." I started walking to the opposite door to them ass I kept the corner of my eye on them.
"Ttch." I heard one click his tongue and then the sound of a gun being loaded.
"You wanna try catch me aye?" I gave them a smirk and the next thing I knew, I was being fired at.
I stepped on one of the seats towards the wall and used it at my advantage. I managed to knock both weapons away from them and as I got up, Gareki busted through the train roof.
"I thought I told you to be quicker." He looked at me with a rather annoyed smile.
"Shush, I didn't sit for the past 3 hours here just to lure in these brainless buffoons." I returned an annoyed glare at him and suddenly Yogi came in and took care of the two men.

[GAREKI'S PV]

Yogi had taken care of the guys quickly and I knew that I had come for no damn reason.
"You said you needed help." I told Yogi.
Yogi clapped his hands together as if getting rid of dust and looked very proud.
"Yogi?" I said in a loud voice.
"OY HAYSTACK!" I yelled at Yogi and finally got his attention.
"Pfft! I can't believe he payed attention as if Haystack was his name!" [your name] covered her mouth as she giggled.
I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the train onto the platform.
"Oh it stopped!" Yogi ran off onto the platform.
"No it's still moving." I said in a straight face.
"What?" Yogi looked confused.
"It's called sarcasm Yogi..." [your name] answered.
"Oh well, let's go back to the airship!" Yogi was too enthusiastic right now.
"Shut up will you?"